2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

Damn they’re making my dream trade. Good for them. An actual good move…possibly

Was bound to happen at some point, can’t keep whiffing and falling down at every possible at bat…though they certainly made it look possible 

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Commanders are a lock for Maye IMO... and why does Burns take them out of Nabers race? NYG could stick with Danny Dimes and then draft Nabers

Assumed Giants would give up pick 6, but sounds like the comp won't be what it would have been last year. Was thinking it would be like pick 6 for Burns and pick 33.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Assumed Giants would give up pick 6, but sounds like the comp won't be what it would have been last year.

I love Burns as much as anyone but no shot he's worth the 6th pick... I wouldn't trade him for a 2nd tho if I was CAR. You're going to have to give me both two's

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

I love Burns as much as anyone but no shot he's worth the 6th pick... I wouldn't trade him for a 2nd tho if I was CAR. You're going to have to give me both two's

It won't be pick 6. My guess is it'll be a package that equals around a first.

Just now, Last Stand said:

I knoooooow

bummer

Burns is a good player, but he isn't like some transcendent elite pass rusher. He will definitely make the Giants better on the DL though. The compensation in both pay and capital will shape my opinion on the deal.