2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Burns is a good player, but he isn't like some transcendent elite pass rusher. He will definitely make the Giants better on the DL though. The compensation in both pay and capital will shape my opinion on the deal.

I think he has upside. I think he’s a better Josh sweat. I agree though. Multiple premium picks for a team that might be bottom of the barrel would be disastrous 

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Surprised too, but we waste money worse. 

Howie has actually had a decent track record with outside guys on multi year deals recently

brooks, McLeod, Hargrave, slay (through trade), Bradham

Bradberry was bad. The eagles aren’t some historically terrible spending team though.

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

Howie has actually had a decent track record with outside guys on multi year deals recently

brooks, McLeod, Hargrave, slay (through trade), Bradham

Bradberry was bad. The eagles aren’t some historically terrible spending team though.

I was thinking more of Timmy Jernigan 2 and Malik Jackson. Not quite those numbers, but not good contracts for a position we throw/wast significant resources every offseason. 

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I was thinking more of Timmy Jernigan 2 and Malik Jackson. Not quite those numbers, but not good contracts for a position we throw/wast significant resources every offseason. 

Jernigan was a unique scenario that i don’t think anyone could’ve predicted. He was young, effective, played incredibly well the Super Bowl year from what I remember. Didn’t he have some weird freak accident and didn’t that accident void his extension anyways?

malik Jackson was an absolute disaster but howies batting average with multi year guys is pretty good

His average with 1 year guys is moreso the real hit and miss

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Alright so I'd be happy with Curl, CGJ, Blackmon, Fuller, Whitehead, Elliott, Gilman. Get me 1 or 2 of those dudes. Then Jordyn Brooks or Jerome Baker as well.

I’d be fine with CJGJ now. Also fuller, happy with baker, brooks.

there’s guys out there for them for sure

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wtf is this?

I get it, but let’s remember he can also be depth. I won’t jump to a conclusion that they view him as a starter until I see all the starting level backers off the board

eagles have zero LBs so if he’s depth I’m fine with it