2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think you need to worry about trying him at LB. We'll keep trying to make him a pass rusher.

My thought is maybe they try to make him more of a jack of all trades guy with fangio. Like AVG

that way maybe some of his traits can be better used

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Baun is gonna be fangios van ginkle here

The guy has 2 career sacks and weighs 225. I hope he's a ST signing.

Edited by Jeezla

30 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think you need to worry about trying him at LB. We'll keep trying to make him a pass rusher, and if he doesn't develop into a sack guy then we'll just cut him in 2 years rather than convert him to off-ball LB.

So does he end up just being a bust at that point or does another team realize his true value and he catches on as an off ball LB somewhere?

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

So does he end up just being a bust at that point or does another team realize his true value and he catches on as an off ball LB somewhere?

Hard to say. Would require the right coaching staff/fit.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Commanders signings have been pretty meh to me.

nobody great wants to play in that hell hole stadium for half their games. Pretty confident they will trade Johnathan Allen at some point too. He does not want to be there.

Edited by Jeezla

53 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I remember him being more of a pass rusher at Wisconsin. So I can see him as a cheap depth signing as more of a 3-4 OLB who can contribute on STs.

Had no idea who this dude was to be honest... Watched some film and he definitely has some intrigue. Has some really nice bend on the edge and can drop into coverage and move pretty dang fluidly. Plus he's a kick-*** Special Teamer...  I like this signing a lot after looking at some of his traits and versatility

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

nobody great wants to play in that hell hole stadium for half their games. Pretty confident they will trade Johnathan Allen at some point too. He does not want to be there.

This post game interview seemed like the beginning of the end for him there.

I can't blame him though. Allen is always a player that seems to be giving tons of effort for a poor franchise that lets him down at every turn with their roster building.

I'm just hoping and praying they don't somehow end up with Caleb Williams, but every passing week it seems more and more likely the Bears are taking him.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm just hoping and praying they don't somehow end up with Caleb Williams

I hope they do get Caleb. Chocolate Ryan Leaf with his weirdo attitude. That weirdy can't lead a group of grown men. I prefer Caleb to WAS over Maye or Daniels to WAS. The skills are there, the mental is not. Can definitely see him doing some Nmandi type stuff like eating alone in his car while crying.

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This post game interview seemed like the beginning of the end for him there.

I can't blame him though. Allen is always a player that seems to be giving tons of effort for a poor franchise that lets him down at every turn with their roster building.

I'm just hoping and praying they don't somehow end up with Caleb Williams, but every passing week it seems more and more likely the Bears are taking him.

Yup. Allen wants to play in meaningful games (and win). Not happening in Washington anytime soon.

Edited by Jeezla