2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I hope they do get Caleb. Chocolate Ryan Leaf with his weirdo attitude. That weirdy can't lead a group of grown men.

I don't think that's accurate at all. He may be a little cocky, but everyone around him loves him.

And this is far from the only thing he's done. He's been charitable his whole college career whether its been out in the open or behind the scenes.

Chicago (hopefully) will be getting a hell of a person and player. Washington doesn't deserve him.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I'd much rather have had a linebacker and a safety then saquon. Eagles pretty much missed on every linebacker worth a fart.

to be fair, there was really only 1 or 2 worth a fart, and maybe 12 total off-balls LB's worth a fart in the NFL.

46 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I would’ve done all of that for burns, but there’s a reason the eagles didn’t, whatever that is

especially with 2 2nds

im assuming they didn’t value him that way or they liked huff at 17 more than burns at 25-30

also lol at the panthers not trading him for 2 1sts to the rams and now trading him for a 2nd and 5

The main reason is they did not want to spend 30 mill a year plus give up quality draft capital

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's been charitable his whole college career whether its been out in the open or behind the scenes.

Jeff Epstein was charitable too

Just now, Jeezla said:

to be fair, there was really only 1 or 2 worth a fart, and maybe 12 total off-balls LB's worth a fart in the NFL.

True but it's also much easier to just draft a good running back than a good off ball linebacker 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

True but it's also much easier to just draft a good running back than a good off ball linebacker 

Willie Gay + Jordyn Brooks would work for me. I ain't buying Willies jersey, but I'll take him on the team.

Edited by Jeezla