Rayne Dakota Prescott

textaz03

What do you wanna see happen with Dak?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna see happen with Dak?

• Keep and resign
    • Cut pre-June 1st
    • Cut post June 1st
    • Trade prior March 17

21 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

You either have a p!ss poor memory, didn’t watch the playoffs that season, or are conveniently omitting that he was sensational in every playoff game and led that team to the Super Bowl based on his play. In the Wildcard, Divisional, and NFC Championship Game (which Dak is mentally and physically unable to get to), Stafford threw for 903 yards, 6 TDs, 1 INT, and was completing almost 70% of his throws.

But, that doesn’t contribute to wins or anything, right? Because the defense and coaching do that. Right?

That entire post is a non-sequitur because it has nothing to do with his performance in the Super Bowl.

Furthermore how did the Stealers win Super Bowl  XIV after taylor top Terry threw 3 ints.?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m glad. I don’t want him to get one. No reason to overpay a guy to continue choking in the playoffs.

I think it’s time to move on. I Just really thought he would have a deal by now. Wondering how long this lasts. 

7 hours ago, TVScout said:

Who is his replacement?

We 👏 are 👏 8-2 👏 in 👏 our 👏 last 👏 10 games without Dak. 

Freeing up his $60M a year in cap would certainly help this team. We are struggling to sign our actual stars like CD(ask his mom about Dak) and Parsons. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

We 👏 are 👏 8-2 👏 in 👏 our 👏 last 👏 10 games without Dak. 

Freeing up his $60M a year in cap would certainly help this team. We are struggling to sign our actual stars like CD(ask his mom about Dak) and Parsons. 

Of course , if Mom says so it must be true . CeeDee should just play the year out and leave after that 

10 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

Of course , if Mom says so it must be true . CeeDee should just play the year out and leave after that 

The point is, CDs mom isn’t going to disagree with her son about his QB. If CD is happy with Dak, I guaran-damn-tee you his mom is too.

But she is mad enough to take to social media which leads me to believe CDs been yapping to his mommy about Dak. 

Not a single one of our WR1s in the Dak era have liked Dak. Dak said “maybe I need to stick the football in his fasemask so he can catch it” about Dez, and then “I don’t need a #1 WR” about Dez after he left. Funny Dez never had a problem with his hands before…

Amari Cooper was jogging during the last drive of the SF playoff because he was tired of not getting the ball. Apparently him and Dak had words after the game, and we shipped Cooper off to Cleveland for a 4th.

Insert CD who is already fighting with Dak on the sidelines of the GB packers playoff game and obviously complaining to his mom about Dak.

Sure CD can play out his year and leave. Just like every good WR we have. 

Let me ask it this way… does anybody here really believe Dak is $57m/year better than Cooper Rush?  

By comparison, if we went with cooper over Dak, with the price difference we could have signed Danielle Hunter, Christian Wilkins, and Sequon Barkley.  With or without Dak, the only way this team advances is if we dominate the other aspects of the game.  Dak has proven himself a negative toward advancement.  Without Dak, we at least have a chance for the other aspects of team to contribute to winning.

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Let me ask it this way… does anybody here really believe Dak is $57m/year better than Cooper Rush?  

By comparison, if we went with cooper over Dak, with the price difference we could have signed Danielle Hunter, Christian Wilkins, and Sequon Barkley.  With or without Dak, the only way this team advances is if we dominate the other aspects of the game.  Dak has proven himself a negative toward advancement.  Without Dak, we at least have a chance for the other aspects of team to contribute to winning.

Sad thing is we’ve botched his contract so much already that he’ll be $40M against the cap next year whether he plays with Dallas or not. 

14 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Funny Dez never had a problem with his hands before…

Except he forgot how to catch. Otherwise he would have been signed by another team moments after being waived. 

7 hours ago, TVScout said:

Except he forgot how to catch. Otherwise he would have been signed by another team moments after being waived. 

…He …he did get signed after he was waived. He tore his ACL in his first practice with New Orleans. 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

…He …he did get signed after he was waived. He tore his ACL in his first practice with New Orleans. 

He don’t sign til midway through the season. Dez had lost a step and his price was too high for what he was producing at that time. It was actually the right thing for Dallas to do at that time 🤷‍♂️

43 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

He don’t sign til midway through the season. Dez had lost a step and his price was too high for what he was producing at that time. It was actually the right thing for Dallas to do at that time 🤷‍♂️

Vets typically take their time to pick a team. See Stephon Gilmore. It’s pretty common. He had options and waited for the right team. He didn’t lose a step. He lost his QB.