Rayne Dakota Prescott

textaz03

What do you wanna see happen with Dak?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna see happen with Dak?

• Keep and resign
    • Cut pre-June 1st
    • Cut post June 1st
    • Trade prior March 17

Little ironic to use the “well he didn’t sign his contract fast so he must be trash” argument…

…while in a thread trying to defend Dak… who hasn’t signed a new deal. And signed his current deal “midway through the season.”

On 8/20/2024 at 8:17 AM, PincheJimmy said:

Who cares, as long as it’s not Dak, I’m sure it will work out fine 🤷‍♂️🙄

It’s what the draft is for. You keep investing in young talent there until you find one. And, you use the money you save by not having to pay $60M a year on a QB to stockpile talent around the cheaper guy under center. And seeing that Dak is incapable of playing well in the playoffs anyway, putting anyone else under center would - at worst - provide the same result of not winning a playoff game. Or, a different guy may actually win a few and get us past the Divisional round; which Dak has proven incapable of.

• Like 1

Sigh ….  What a waste reading the retread of everything. ..

MY HOT take OUR coaches and owners suck worse then DAK

second take why does every clammer to resign Parsons as I read when he have even LESS success in playoffs and the end of the season  then DAK

1 hour ago, quiller said:

second take why does every clammer to resign Parsons as I read when he have even LESS success in playoffs and the end of the season  then DAK

Might have something to do with the fact that Parsons is 25 and Dak is 31

4 hours ago, quiller said:

As Matt pointed out, Parsons is 6 years younger than Dak. Five years from now, Parsons will probably still be a serviceable pass rusher looking for his final contract. 

Dak will be retired. 

And while Parsons 2nd half of the season drop off is well noted, I’m not sure you can say he’s been WORSE than Dak in the playoffs. In 4 career playoff games, he has 18 tackles, 4 TFLs, 3 passed defended, 4 QB hits, and 1 sack. Not exactly the dynamo he is in weeks 1-8 to be sure, but worse than Dak? Idk. 

His performance in the first half of last years playoff match against GB, may be the worst first half from a QB in Cowboys playoff history. In our last 3 playoff losses he has 5 TDs, 5 interceptions, and a fumble. He’s been nothing short of terrible, while Parsons has just been average. 

22 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The Ravens and Saints were suitors. One of which he actually signed with. So yeah, he had options. 

If that is true then why did those teams not sign him right after he was waived?

4 hours ago, TVScout said:

! sack in 5 games is average? Charles Haley averaged more than 1 sack per playoff game.

He hasn’t played in 5 playoff games, Scout. Please ketchup, mustard. I literally just posted his stats. 

And are you saying Haley was average?

Edited by DaBoys

4 hours ago, TVScout said:

If that is true then why did those teams not sign him right after he was waived?

👇

On 8/21/2024 at 7:17 PM, DaBoys said:

Little ironic to use the “well he didn’t sign his contract fast so he must be trash” argument…

…while in a thread trying to defend Dak… who hasn’t signed a new deal. And signed his current deal “midway through the season.”

If Dak is a top 5 QB why doesn’t he have an extension yet? If Dak is top 5 why did he sign his current deal midway through a season? If Dak is top 5 why did he get franchise tagged like Kirk Cousin’s? 

People forget the first playoff game against GB where we lost with 38 seconds left.  Dak put us in a hole with an early interception and stagnant drives, and we were down 21-3(sound familiar?) The ONLY reason we were able to make that game close was Dak throwing prayers/and jump balls to a well covered Dez. 

Dez finished with 9 catches, 132 yards, and 2 TDs. The game was played January of 2017. But apparently by September of 2017 he was completely washed, old, and useless? Sounds like sour grapes to me. 

19 hours ago, DaBoys said:

He hasn’t played in 5 playoff games, Scout. Please ketchup, mustard. I literally just posted his stats. 

Okay he played in 4 games and still got 1 total sack plus 18 total tackles. Weak beer.

19 hours ago, DaBoys said:

And are you saying Haley was average?

No. I am telling you that is how 30 million dollar per year pass rushers should perform.