Rayne Dakota Prescott

textaz03

What do you wanna see happen with Dak?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna see happen with Dak?

• Keep and resign
    • Cut pre-June 1st
    • Cut post June 1st
    • Trade prior March 17

8 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He is 15th in total value of his current contract which is irrelevant for the current year.

That is not what I am pointing to.  There are worse QBs who got larger contracts over the long term. If Dak walks what does Jerry do? Sign Darnold?

6 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Can I be so bold as to ask up front… what will be Dak’s excuse this year?  He’s got a well above average receiving corps, above average OL with 2 all pros.  And, he’ll have a top 5 defense.  

are we going with coaching again?  Running game?  

It is extremely doubtful Coach Dullard will stop calling impossible plays.

On 8/25/2024 at 4:03 PM, plan9misfit said:

And what about $60 million a year QBs? Shouldn’t they be expected to perform as well? Or are 2-5 playoff records and impossibly poor play appropriate at that price tag? 

Better yet, if the utterly dreadful play by the QB is always due to poor coaching as you habitually and wrongly claim, then wouldn’t average play from a top defensive player also fall solely on the coach?

Do yourself a favor and take your time thinking about a response, as this shouldn’t be the hill that you want to die on.

Here, @TVScout, I posted it again since you avoided answering the part IN BOLD the first time.

Edited by plan9misfit

11 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Here, @TVScout, I posted it again since you avoided answering the part IN BOLD the first time.

Where did you come up with 60 million.

That sad I don't believe any player is worth 60 million per year. But my opinion and every body else's opinion doesn't matter. What matters is the market. The 60 million dollar man will happen because there are teams that will pay him. I predict Dak will be included in that list by some team that has the cap space.

55 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Where did you come up with 60 million.

That sad I don't believe any player is worth 60 million per year. But my opinion and every body else's opinion doesn't matter. What matters is the market. The 60 million dollar man will happen because there are teams that will pay him. I predict Dak will be included in that list by some team that has the cap space.

Where did I come up with it? That’s what Dak is asking for.

Again, answer the question. You keep avoiding it. Wonder why…

3 hours ago, TVScout said:

Which Bosa?

The fact that you don’t automatically know which one I'm talking about further demonstrates your overall lack of current football knowledge. I said he’s had 2 sacks in his last 6 playoff games. There are clues in the context. 

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Me: “Manning finally got over his playoff misfortune and won the super bowl for two different teams.”

TvScout: “Which Manning?”

I don't study other teams.