Rayne Dakota Prescott

textaz03

What do you wanna see happen with Dak?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna see happen with Dak?

• Keep and resign
    • Cut pre-June 1st
    • Cut post June 1st
    • Trade prior March 17

8 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I can’t quite figure out if this comment implies you do “study” the Cowboys?  

Barely. We have been through 2 decades of bad play calling and it is wearing me down. We missed at least 1 super bowl because of that. Landry lost at least one super bowl because of bad decisions. It doesn't matter how skilled the roster is if the coaches call fundamentally flawed plays and put the players in position to fail. 

2 hours ago, TVScout said:

Barely. We have been through 2 decades of bad play calling and it is wearing me down. We missed at least 1 super bowl because of that. Landry lost at least one super bowl because of bad decisions. It doesn't matter how skilled the roster is if the coaches call fundamentally flawed plays and put the players in position to fail. 

And yet, still refusing to also hold Dak accountable for p!ssing down his leg in critical games.

• Like 1

Loss to GB

coaching staff - 40%
Ryan Dakota - 25%
micah parsons-20%
injury Gilmore _10%

loss Sf prt 2

coaching staff 50%
ryan Dakota 25%
micah parsons 20%

loss sf prt 1

Coaching staff 50%
ryan Dakota 15%
pollard injury 30%

20 hours ago, quiller said:

Loss to GB

coaching staff - 40%
Ryan Dakota - 25%
micah parsons-20%
injury Gilmore _10%

loss Sf prt 2

coaching staff 50%
ryan Dakota 25%
micah parsons 20%

loss sf prt 1

Coaching staff 50%
ryan Dakota 15%
pollard injury 30%

These are quite accurate but not perfect. In one of those 49er games Gallup caused an int by stopping the route on a comeback play. In the GB game there was a receiver running down the left side line open by several yards and Dak through the ball elsewhere. 

Y’all don’t actually watch the games do you? 20% of the reason we lost was on Parsons? Fckn how? I don’t remember him missing tackles, throwing picks, or fumbling the game away. Dude was taking up about $4M in cap space during those playoffs as well. 

You want a high profile defensive player to blame in one of those playoff losses look no further than Trevon Diggs in the SF playoff game. Dude was very active in avoiding tackles, and chose to run away from kittle when he was bobbling the ball on a crucial 3rd down instead of popping him. Diggs was AWFUL in SF. But he doesn’t even get mentioned. 

Of course you would actually have to watch the game to know that. Im not sure you guys understand the game anyway so watching may not help. 

Edited by DaBoys

I’m still waiting on an answer as to whether a $60M QB should be expected to perform well against teams above .500 and in the playoffs, and should subsequently be held accountable when he performs poorly.

I guess I’m just not smart enough to understand. Clearly, all of that terrible coaching has clouded my judgment; especially when the team beats up on tomato can teams, making Q2.0 look like a MVP candidate.

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m still waiting on an answer as to whether a $60M QB should be expected to perform well against teams above .500 and in the playoffs, and should subsequently be held accountable when he performs poorly.

I guess I’m just not smart enough to understand. Clearly, all of that terrible coaching has clouded my judgment; especially when the team beats up on tomato can teams, making Q2.0 look like a MVP candidate.

I keep seeing that Dak makes 60 million a year ? When did this start ?? 🤔 

1 hour ago, PincheJimmy said:

Yea, but is he a 60 mil a year right now ?? 🤔 

The point - which so many of you either don't understand or refuse to acknowledge (pick one) - is that he's going to get that much, so establishing expectations is wholly appropriate, especially since he already fails while making $45M a year. At some point, he needs to be held accountable for his terrible performances, which extend over and above poor coaching. You guys love to blame other PLAYERS for falling short without mentioning the poor coaching (look no further than Baltimore in the playoffs last year), so the same standard should be applied to Dak. 

We worry about his salary when we get have too.  Currently 13 QB make more a year then he does 

such sterling names who have accomplish so much….

cousins. Watson Murray. Hurts Hubert Tagovailia Lawrence 

then who hit his cause he lite up Dallas so called elite D.   Love

then this one who made the superbowl so give him credit (and or the refs). Goff

i consider all the above not as good as DAK

and these who I put yes better the. Dak but really over last two plus years have not shown they are any more clutch ..

Burrow Allen Jackson

and the best in world Mahomes

i don’t have Stafford as better but he do win super old so kudos to him he makes same as Dak

PS D Jones also makes same as Dak

poiny being I’ve got Dak top ten easy QB in foot ball

And right now a unproven or a top level QB who semi proved it in regular season but failed in playoffs market price is 55M

so deal with it

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

The point - which so many of you either don't understand or refuse to acknowledge (pick one) - is that he's going to get that much, so establishing expectations is wholly appropriate, especially since he already fails while making $45M a year. At some point, he needs to be held accountable for his terrible performances, which extend over and above poor coaching. You guys love to blame other PLAYERS for falling short without mentioning the poor coaching (look no further than Baltimore in the playoffs last year), so the same standard should be applied to Dak. 

I haven’t blame any player of anything so dont lump me with that group. It’s just funny that you call him a 60 mil QB when he’s not making that yet if ever. Who knows , maybe he takes a discount to stay in Dallas maybe he waives his no trade clause ( it could happen). It’s looks to me they will play the season out but I wouldn’t be surprised if they get off to a great start and a contact is sign mid season, we shall see

2 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

It’s just funny that you call him a 60 mil QB when he’s not making that yet if ever.

3 hours ago, quiller said:

We worry about his salary when we get have too.  Currently 13 QB make more a year then he does 

Dak has the 2nd highest cap hit in the NFL this year, next to Watson. That’s it. His cap hit is $55.13M. Only one player in the NFL is currently taking more cap space. 

Calling him a $60M QB is 100% appropriate.