Rayne Dakota Prescott

textaz03

What do you wanna see happen with Dak?   

20 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wanna see happen with Dak?

• Keep and resign
    • Cut pre-June 1st
    • Cut post June 1st
    • Trade prior March 17

Just now, PincheJimmy said:

Ok… 55.13 million equals 60 mil … sure thing 🙄 🤦‍♂️ 

Have a seat, Jim because what I’m about to show you will blow your mind.

Rounding up is a mathematical process that involves increasing a digit by one to make a new number that is larger than the original. The rules for rounding up are as follows:

Consider the next most significant digit. When rounding to a specific place, look at the digit to the right of the target digit. 

Round up if the digit is 5 or greater 

If the digit to the right of the target digit is 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, then round up. 

I think most people are going to call him a $60M QB, instead of a $55.13M QB, Because they are normal people. 

2 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

So, are we adding 5 million to every other player or just Dak when talking about what their Cap hit is ?? Asking n for a friend 🤔 

It’s 4.87 not 5.  Wait… did you… did you just round up!??

EFTLiq.gif

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

So, are we adding 5 million to every other player or just Dak 

Yeah let’s do it for every name player. 

CD Lamb 2024 hit = 8.75 + 5 = $13.75

Parsons 2024 hit = 5.43 + 5 = $10.43

Diggs cap hit = 14.1 + 5 = $19.1

Z. Martin cap hit = 15.5 + 5 = $20.5

total = $63.78

Dak cap hit = $55.13 + 5 = $60.13

Id rather have 4 more studs, than Dak. 

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah let’s do it for every name player. 

CD Lamb 2024 hit = 8.75 + 5 = $13.75

Parsons 2024 hit = 5.43 + 5 = $10.43

Diggs cap hit = 14.1 + 5 = $19.1

Z. Martin cap hit = 15.5 + 5 = $20.5

total = $63.78

Dak cap hit = $55.13 + 5 = $60.13

Id rather have 4 more studs, than Dak. 

And while folks (not you) are still trivializing a $5M difference in cap charge, none of them will answer my repeatedly asked question regarding expectation and accountability. It’s almost like they know that guys like you, me, and @The_Slamman are right about him not being worth the money given how horrible his production is when it matters.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1

<Checks to see if my question was answered>

Nope. No surprise.

You know @DaBoys, it’s almost like these folks know that we’re right but just can’t bring themselves to admit it because they’ve dug a whole so deep that their only option is to keep digging in the hope of popping out the other side.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1

Based on a new report, it looks like Dallas is trying to sign Dak to a new contract extension. I think Dak needs to go, but this new contract should be a 2 yr. extension at most.

I can stomach a 2 year deal. However, if Dak is expecting another no trade or no tag clause included, I’d let him walk.

Edited by Tony7188

18 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

Based on a new report, it looks like Dallas is trying to sign Dak to a new contract extension. I think Dak needs to go, but this new contract should be a 2 yr. extension at most.

I can stomach a 2 year deal. However, if Dak is expecting another no trade or no tag clause included, I’d let him walk.

We are on the hook for 55 mil this year, 40 next year, and like 14 in 2026 already for Dak. So if we could sign him to a two year extension without pushing ANYTHING on to 2027, I’d actually be okay with that. 

On 8/30/2024 at 6:45 PM, plan9misfit said:

And while folks (not you) are still trivializing a $5M difference in cap charge, none of them will answer my repeatedly asked question regarding expectation and accountability. It’s almost like they know that guys like you, me, and @The_Slamman are right about him not being worth the money given how horrible his production is when it matters.

Dak can win a superbowl. There I also say he is worth it more than Trevor Tua Love  Goff and Hurts.    And under your guidelines and expectations the only QB worth this high number is Mahomes 

1 hour ago, quiller said:

Dak can win a superbowl. There I also say he is worth it more than Trevor Tua Love  Goff and Hurts.    And under your guidelines and expectations the only QB worth this high number is Mahomes 

Other top QBs have progressed past the Divisional round and even played well in losses. Dak has done neither. Big, big difference.