GDT Week 15 - GB @ CAR. A. A. - Ron Returns

skibrett15

GB OL needs to be on point this week.  Need to have a nice pocket for Rodgers to throw from.  Running game needs to take the pressure off #12 as well.  Last time Rodgers was playing, the running game was just getting going to Jones, now there is Williams and Jones as options.  

Hope this gets some life back into Nelson, and with the emergence and progression of Adams, that is a very nice 1-2 combo at WR.  

I will be posting some from my daughters 11 and under state swim sprint championships.

6 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

But that would require people to stop posting about whether TT is te worst.

I will leave it up to @NormSizedMidget to rile up the masses and lead the charge with his immense gifs posting talents.  

You could also change the title of the GDT and that could work.   Maybe something like GB looking to trade Rodgers after the season and roll with Hundley into the 2018 season.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Norm is going to the most likes in the month of December.  Extra mentions for you 

*Pause gif posting*

Let's be honest, I already had that on lock. 

*Unpause*

Wait. You doofuses ever get this on mobile... You make a post. Then you go to reply to someone else after, I just saw this post for instance. Then when I go to submit the submit button is greyed and says saving and I have to refresh.

Anyone

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

*Pause gif posting*

Let's be honest, I already had that on lock. 

*Unpause*

Wait. You doofuses ever get this on mobile... You make a post. Then you go to reply to someone else after, I just saw this post for instance. Then when I go to submit the submit button is greyed and says saving and I have to refresh.

Anyone

Yes I do. Frustrating.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yes I do. Frustrating.

I figured. It's a pain. You have to copy and paste and stuff. It's not the end of the world but if it's a long post sometimes it takes a minute to get it all copied then gotta find the post to reply to. I swear I'm like screw and don't post most times.

Archived