GDT Week 15 - GB @ CAR. A. A. - Ron Returns

skibrett15

11 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Taking bets on who scores first

Here's mine

jeff-janis-hail-mary-catch.gif?w=1000

It's shocking to me that we haven't found any ways to get Davis and Janis involved in the offense to take advantage of Davis' speed and Janis' athleticism/physicality on more than a handful of plays this year. I mean, just give Janis one slant a game and he has the chance to take it to the house - unless he drops it. ;) 

4 minutes ago, blankman0021 said:

It's shocking to me that we haven't found any ways to get Davis and Janis involved in the offense to take advantage of Davis' speed and Janis' athleticism/physicality on more than a handful of plays this year. I mean, just give Janis one slant a game and he has the chance to take it to the house - unless he drops it. ;) 

Janis has zero receptions lol I thought so but I had to double check.

45 minutes ago, cannondale said:

If we can find 10 more points somewhere we might be able to pull out a win !

Ha, maybe but I think we can hold them to 30.  It's not like big running quarterbacks have given us issues in the past.......

50 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

have to be careful... our 2015 season I took my now wife and she was yelling at Panthers fans that Cam Newton is a.... err, English cigarette. Tempers flared.

Did she win the fight?

Teach them a lesson.  Order a hot dog and take more than your fair share of relish.  They will never recover.

1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Did she win the fight?

Teach them a lesson.  Order a hot dog and take more than your fair share of relish.  They will never recover.

It might as well have been me doing the yelling. Ultimately, the Packers took the L, so we did as well... now that I think about, I should probably stop going to these games.. the one I went to before that was the game Nick Collins injured his neck. 

Bottom line is that this is a tough match up for GB. Before the season started, I was optimistic given our schedule for a 12-4 year and one of the games I had down as a loss was @ Carolina. If GB was 10-3 right now with a healthy red-hot Rodgers, I'd still feel 50/50 about this game. Getting Rodgers back just means we now have a chance to win whereas 24 hours ago we had a 0% chance. We are still underdogs and should be underdogs given the match up and venue. 

The good news? I think this game is easily the toughest out of the 3, first, because it's Rodgers' first game back and he will be settled in for the next 2, and two, because it's the toughest game out of the 3. So, if we pull it off in Carolina, I think we take Minn and Detroit and get the few other loses we need to secure No. 6. 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Bottom line is that this is a tough match up for GB. Before the season started, I was optimistic given our schedule for a 12-4 year and one of the games I had down as a loss was @ Carolina. If GB was 10-3 right now with a healthy red-hot Rodgers, I'd still feel 50/50 about this game. Getting Rodgers back just means we now have a chance to win whereas 24 hours ago we had a 0% chance. We are still underdogs and should be underdogs given the match up and venue. 

The good news? I think this game is easily the toughest out of the 3, first, because it's Rodgers' first game back and he will be settled in for the next 2, and two, because it's the toughest game out of the 3. So, if we pull it off in Carolina, I think we take Minn and Detroit and get the few other loses we need to secure No. 6. 

Its definitely the toughest matchup left but we match up much better with them then ATL or NO. They don't have the WRs to go 4 wide and abuse our horrible CB situation. Our safety's at least have a chance against the TE heavy and RB passing game that they like to use. 

Archived