2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

I prefer facing KC than Buffalo. Josh Allen would give us fits, but I don't trust KC's offense against a defense that isn't massacred by injuries. Should be a great game, but I of course feel like the Ravens are going to win this. They're just different this year, and I think winning against HOU was the hurdle they needed to clear

16 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I prefer facing KC than Buffalo. Josh Allen would give us fits, but I don't trust KC's offense against a defense that isn't massacred by injuries. Should be a great game, but I of course feel like the Ravens are going to win this. They're just different this year, and I think winning against HOU was the hurdle they needed to clear

Media spectacle is going to be annoying if the Chiefs win. I'd figure you'd prefer Buffalo. 

I wanted Mahomes. It’s the Mahomes invitational at this point and thus I’d rather Lamar go through him.

I think the Bills was the better matchup and I would’ve liked our chances over them.

That said, this defense has shown to be on an historic pace and who better to test their metal against than Patrick Mahomes.

I don’t currently have a prediction for the game, I’ll need to know who exactly will be healthy and playing.

That said Mark Andrews will be likely healthy and returning this game for sure. Thats going raise guys up some. Hopefully we use him as our #2 TE so as to not disrupt the momentum we’ve had with Likely in there.

With the Chiefs defense being as good as it is, a win would absolutely put to rest any narratives about “playoff Lamar.”

Lastly the fans will be on an absolute other level with Mahomes in town. Them and this defense, if they can’t stop Mahomes than I don’t know who can.