2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Between Kurt Warner in 1999 and Patrick Mahomes last year, no MVP won the Super Bowl. 

Brady made it in 07 and 17. Peyton Manning made it in 09 and 13. Kurt Warner made it again in 2001. Rich Gannon made it in 2002. Cam Newton made it in 15. Matt Ryan made it in 16. 

The NFL regular season MVP has become largely meaningless.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I thought Likely should've been the real threat, here. With Gay out we only had one LB who can actually cover, hence why those flat routes to the RBs worked so well on that one drive. Only target I really remember for Likely was the pick.

Weird gameplan.

I remember 2 targets. the INT and a 3rd down where he picked it up on the sidelines.

Other than that, yeah I just don't understand anything about our gameplan or "adjustments".

Playcalling was utter shiz. What was that period where they were taking deep shot after deep shot, when even a FG keeps them in the game?

Lamar was rancid all game. I don’t know what he was seeing. On some of those plays where he held on to the ball for eternity, he had options. Not to mention the pick. Yuck!

Chiefs nation what can I say that hasn’t been said. You cowards are so lucky to have Mahomes. The new Brady. Success must be boring. Teams are running into greatness. Idc what people say this chiefs roster booty.. It’s just Mahomes all over again. Same thing with Brady dragging no name WRs… Playoff Lamar showed up which buff your defense. Just amazing this magical run you guys are on. The amount of games played man! Nuts that’s some King James stuff. Which gets over looked. You can hate success but you have to respect greatness. Unreal and it’s a treat to watch. I do think the ravens would have destroyed any NFC team Coming out due to their defense. I do think the winner

or the NFC has a great chance of beating. Niners are better and the lions already beat yall. 

Just now, Football_Bachelor08 said:

It's meaningless on many accounts. But it's basically "which QB's team won the most in the regular season as long as they didn't have trash stats"

6 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Nah, Lamar deserves the crictism. He had bad pass after bad pass and threw into triple coverage for an INT when he had a chance to actually do something worthwhile. He was just mediocre all day.

And thats why i said he deserves some criticism. Its not Lamars fault Flowers went full stupid for 2 plays and probably cost them a TD. Rightfully or wrongfully i put more of the blame on Flowers and not Lamar. Even if i think Lamar didnt play that well today either. Like i said he looked tentative out there. Should of used his super power more i.e his running ability.

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Not if youre Karen Rodgers. Dude thinks hes the 2nd coming of god because of it and his ability to throw the football.

Edited by Sad People
  • Like 1