2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

It's easy for the commentators to say that KC secondary was having great coverage, but all the balls you don't throw are 100% well covered. 

There were some tight windows to be had all game, and there was surprisingly a lot of time for both QBs to throw. 

This doesn't feel like a true Chiefs offense, and certainly didn't feel like the Baltimore offense we've seen all year. 

• Like 1

Just now, kramxel said:

It's easy for the commentators to say that KC secondary was having great coverage, but all the balls you don't throw are 100% well covered. 

There were some tight windows to be had all game, and there was surprisingly a lot of time for both QBs to throw. 

This doesn't feel like a true Chiefs offense, and certainly didn't feel like the Baltimore offense we've seen all year. 

It wasn't, but if you can't show up in games that matter maybe that is who you are?

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Nah, I think Imma need Merritt and Sneed in Nashville.

We have so many DBs walk in recent years, and I've been perfectly fine with all of them.

I would do some things to keep Sneed in KC though. That guy is legit. Ward was very good, Mathieu was a great leader, Fuller was awesome. Sneed is the best CB I've seen on the Chiefs in my life, and it might not be close.

In all seriousness, Merritt is absolutely amazing. We're a DB factory right now, and like 90% of the guys we get playing at a high level are day 3 picks. McDuffie is the only high investment guy. We seem to turn any DB with a pulse into a plus player. Except Mike Hughes.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

We have so many DBs walk in recent years, and I've been perfectly fine with all of them.

I would do some things to keep Sneed in KC though. That guy is legit. Ward was very good, Mathieu was a great leader, Fuller was awesome. Sneed is the best CB I've seen on the Chiefs in my life, and it might not be close.

In all seriousness, Merritt is absolutely amazing. We're a DB factory right now, and like 90% of the guys we get playing at a high level are day 3 picks. McDuffie is the only high investment guy. We seem to turn any DB with a pulse into a plus player. Except Mike Hughes.

Better than Marcus Peters? Guy was a baller with you guys. But Snead might be more Stephon than a playmaker. 

Just now, Habbsawce said:

Won't be able to keep Jones and Sneed. Will be interesting which way they go. I'd probably keep Jones and trust Spags can spit out another top end CB. Which he's continued to do over and over.

Chris Jones is a ram he gone. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Chris Jones is a ram he gone. 

He might want to leave just for the sake of it. I don't think Veach wants to pay what he wants, when he figures he can just draft someone.

If I'm being honest, both might walk and they'll spend the money on WR's instead.

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Better than Marcus Peters? Guy was a baller with you guys. But Snead might be more Stephon than a playmaker. 

Doesn't pick off nearly as many passes, but gives up so much less in return. And Sneed can tackle in ways that Peters couldn't even imagine.