2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Honestly insane. The team has backed him up so much publicly, when it would've been so easy to throw him under the bus. Calling him injured rather than just admitting he's such a liability he's unplayable is them doing him a PR favor.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Why was Tucker over there? Isn't it pretty standard for teams to split the field for warmups? Feels like Tucker was surrounded by KC players and staff. 

It looked like Butker was on the other side so idk. Maybe a ST thing 

5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Honestly insane. The team has backed him up so much publicly, when it would've been so easy to throw him under the bus. Calling him injured rather than just admitting he's such a liability he's unplayable is them doing him a PR favor.

I kind of feel like he's just going to be done in the league when KC is done with him

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I kind of feel like he's just going to be done in the league when KC is done with him

He makes more money off of his rap career anyway 

/S

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Oh now it's "Star Linebacker" about Willie lol

I did a little double take at that lol. Good role player, but if he's a star, we have like 10 stars on defense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's such a shame, because they were clearly willing to back him and work with him. But, if you can't get it together on an Andy Reid team, it ain't happening.

• Like 2

Let's get this going.

Screw  Mahomes. No more Swift, Brittany, or Blaccent Travis. No more goofy Toney.

Get your first SB appearance, Lamar. You've more than earned it. Roquan Smith and Kyle Hamilton are dawgs and can shut down the Chiefs' interior passing game (i.e., Kelce). MVS/etc won't be able to get off the line whenever Humphrey chooses to jam.