2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

The Chiefs played two good offensive games but the Ravens defense is on a whole different level from what they have faced the last two weeks. I will give Mahomes the benefit of doubt and give up 23 points but I don't see any more than that from the Chiefs. But they have the defense to give Jackson fits as they have in the past. Don't like how many snaps the Chiefs defense played today and I think the Ravens end up breaking them down as the game goes on. 

Ravens 27

Chiefs 23

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Media spectacle is going to be annoying if the Chiefs win. I'd figure you'd prefer Buffalo. 

Buffalo is a tougher team, although more injured. They're both kind of even but I want to beat Mahomes more than Allen, and I feel like KC's offense is worse than Buffalo's.

This might be all on Pacheco for the chiefs to have success.

Good running backs seem to have been the best way to attack the ravens defense as Williams(LAR), McCaffrey,Gibbs, and Achane all had great games from a ypc standpoint. 

I know the chiefs are mostly a pass first team in a way but they need to feed Pacheco as much as possible this game. 

1 minute ago, Dash said:

This might be all on Pacheco for the chiefs to have success.

Good running backs seem to have been the best way to attack the ravens defense as Williams(LAR), McCaffrey,Gibbs, and Achane all had great games from a ypc standpoint. 

I know the chiefs are mostly a pass first team in a way but they need to feed Pacheco as much as possible this game. 

Pacheco solely relies on physicality to succeed.

Those Ravens boys are going to stop him dead in his tracks every time he tries to power his way through.

The Bills & Dolphins are soft, Ravens aren’t.

Ravens 31 Chiefs 16

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex Flood said:

Those Ravens boys are going to stop him dead in his tracks every time he tries to power his way through.

Ravens 31 Chiefs 16

Pacheco got 4.3 speed too, yall better watch out because he coming downhill and in a hurry. Overlook him like everybody else at your own peril 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alex Flood said:

Ravens 31 Chiefs 16

Think you can label someone who has a 4.6 ypc average this year more than just a physical back. You need some vision and speed to do that. Not exactly a four yards a cloud of dust runner. 

Also not sure that the physicality won't help. He probably has more power than the other running backs I mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Alex Flood said:

Ravens 31 Chiefs 16

Ok then why even show up and play the game. Chiefs concede! Bal advances. 

RAVENS NATION STAND THE HELL UP!

• Like 1

I really like the matchup for the Ravens ('Vens?), I think Lamar will rush for over 100yds again and Baltimore's defense going to really slow down the Chiefs, especially with Rice banged up. I have a hard time seeing MVS having another great game like he had today and I am sure the Ravens defense will pressure Mahomes waaay more than did the Bills earlier. Plus Andrews coming back just adds another weapon for Jackson.

Ravens 30 - Chiefs 17 

• Like 1