Week 15 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) vs. Houston Texans (4-9) - Potential Clinching Game

.Buzz

hqdefault.jpg

This is the game boys. We win this, we're definitely in the playoffs for the first time in a decade. 

No reason the defense shouldn't get back on track in this one with Yates at QB and their OL situation. Hopefully we see Blake Bortles continue this hot stretch and we can gain another game on Tennessee this Sunday.

So Deandre Hopkins has been ripping up the league this year (he'd be getting more attention if it wasn't for Antonio Brown being on an MVP hunt) and leaving some of the best CB in his reign of terror. Some names such as Richard Sherman, Jimmy Smith, and Patrick Peterson have fallen victim to Hopkins. Will the Jaguars be able to stop this juggernaut? 

Who will be there to answer against the Texans best WR since Andre Johnson? The best healthy player that is currently donning a Texans uniform.

Related image

I've been hearing through the building that Doug has them laser focused Fournette and Ramsey been posting on twitter that they want all the smoke. So I think you'll see a squad ready to round into form at the right time its all about putting it together this month. I think any team can win the AFC I think we have a chance to at least make it to the AFC title game. I predicted 10 games it looks like we could end up winning more. I'm going to predict right now barring any key injury this team will make it to the AFC title game.. book it. :D

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Should be a win...its a trap

Hopkins is the key. Shut him down or slow him up and win. Got to get the to QB like we did the first game. I want 7 sacks!

We play SF next week...it's not a trap game.

Archived