Week 15 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) vs. Houston Texans (4-9) - Potential Clinching Game

.Buzz

22 minutes ago, VLoo said:

Eh. With combine prep and everything, guys are essentially going for like 18 months without a break. Full offseason and he'll be fine. If it continues to persist, maybe. Fragile Fred was fragile until he wasn't.

I mean, most workhorse RBs these days always seem to be fighting through something week by week.  Just sorta the nature of the position.  Fournette's has been a bit more severe in that it's kept him out of games at times, but with more time to rest in an actual offseason not coming straight out through the grinding pre-draft process, if he can get that ankle healed up and it actually stays healthy, that'd go a long ways in fixing his availability issues.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, most workhorse RBs these days always seem to be fighting through something week by week.  Just sorta the nature of the position.  Fournette's has been a bit more severe in that it's kept him out of games at times, but with more time to rest in an actual offseason not coming straight out through the grinding pre-draft process, if he can get that ankle healed up and it actually stays healthy, that'd go a long ways in fixing his availability issues.

He is going to have to start taking better care of his body in the off season he may need to shed 10-15 lbs coming in next year as well.

30 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Lol good so no complaints for making posts cuz someones stream or sunday ticket is behind;)

I seriously don't get what the point of posting "sack" is when we're all watching with nothing else. That's just me though I guess.

11 hours ago, VLoo said:

Eh. With combine prep and everything, guys are essentially going for like 18 months without a break. Full offseason and he'll be fine. If it continues to persist, maybe. Fragile Fred was fragile until he wasn't.

This is well put. I just had to make a note of that. I'm fine with them resting him. We only need 2 more wins and no reason to throw him into the fire if he's only 70% or so. 

Archived