Week 15 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) vs. Houston Texans (4-9) - Potential Clinching Game

.Buzz

Just now, Tugboat said:

These holiday cheerleader outfits are the weirdest thing man.  They look like some sort of bizarre Siberian Santa strippers.

Although you called them weird, I didn't see you say that you didn't like them because I surely do. It's enticing. 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Still a think a 50 burger would be nice

You would've also have liked the team to have come away with 10 sacks, but we got the W and a playoff berth for the first time in a decade so I don't think you'll fret too much over it. 

1 minute ago, Jags said:

You would've also have liked the team to have come away with 10 sacks, but we got the W and a playoff berth for the first time in a decade so I don't think you'll fret too much over it. 

Oh snap.  I kinda forgot about the playoff clinching thing 'round about halftime.

That's pretty alright.

2 minutes ago, Jags said:

Although you called them weird, I didn't see you say that you didn't like them because I surely do. It's enticing. 

I'm really not sure what to think of them.  They're just...weird.  I think it's kinda offputting.  But it's hard to say.

Archived