GDT week 15: Browns vs. Ravens

Thomas5737

Who will be MVP of the Raven game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be MVP of the Raven game?

3 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I agree this is a trap game for the Ravens. This is the type of stupid late season game we have a knack of pulling off

I hope so. I'll foolishly root for us to win every game but I'd really like to throw a little dirt on the Ravens' playoff chances.

16 hours ago, bruceb said:

Unfortunately, I will be taking some of the kids to this game.

They are in the spirit, at least.

They constantly and loudly cheer for the Browns until it is painfully obvious how badly we suck.

Yoou poor person... You can't even get drunk for the game. Watching it live and sober, Hornby and a few of us will have an extra one for you . :S

That is all 

Mastercheddaar

Hues gonna see Suggs across the line and a defense thats top 3 in turnovers 

And hes gonna call 5-7 step drops with long developing routes with a back up LT who should be a guard and a QB that rattles under pressure

full 

1 hour ago, ohiogenius said:

Hues gonna see Suggs across the line and a defense thats top 3 in turnovers 

And hes gonna call 5-7 step drops with long developing routes with a back up LT who should be a guard and a QB that rattles under pressure

This week I may actually be okay with that. Well, to a degree. Traditionally that is the best way to attack the Raven defense. Those WR screens and 2 yard hitch plays are what we usually run and it plays right into their hands. They will likely crowd the line of scrimmage because it has always worked in the past so while there will be pressure on the QB there should be opportunity to hit some of our play makers for decent gains.

That said, I expect Hue to change it up and play into the defense's strengths. A lot of quick short passes that gain us 2 or less yards on average and probably a couple that get read and taken the other way. I have faith in ya Hue.

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

That said, I expect Hue to change it up and play into the defense's strengths. A lot of quick short passes that gain us 2 or less yards on average and probably a couple that get read and taken the other way.

Pick 6 is my favorite play.:)

On 12/14/2017 at 6:50 PM, Thomas5737 said:

That said, I expect Hue to change it up and play into the defense's strengths. A lot of quick short passes that gain us 2 or less yards on average and probably a couple that get read and taken the other way.

printed tix this AM.

Actually felt a slight twinge of excitement.

Always enjoy time with kids.

Archived