GDT week 15: Browns vs. Ravens

Thomas5737

Who will be MVP of the Raven game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be MVP of the Raven game?

On 12/18/2017 at 7:28 PM, Bonanza23 said:

I’d be curious to see if the same people who like Kizer were the same ones that were on the Derek “at least it wasn’t four”  Anderceptionverde bandwagon. 

You mean arguably the best Browns QB since the return?  If we kept Derek Anderson as our starter all these years we may as well have been better off.

Not good.  But better off.

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Anderception followers remain strong.

We were always right.

I was a shameless Anderception follower.

However, he doesn't compare to this guy, who is the last Browns jersey I have/own and wear with pride:

9315416-large.jpg

40 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Anderception followers remain strong.

We were always right.

I wanted us to let go of Anderson for the 2nd or 1st we'd receive as compensation for him because I thought Quinn would be good.

I'm just saying it's strange to come at Anderson's neck when half of ya morons were sold on Johnny Manziel, Quinn, other guys who aren't even in the league anymore.  The people who thought Anderson was good were more grounded in reality than most of us.

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I wanted us to let go of Anderson for the 2nd or 1st we'd receive as compensation for him because I thought Quinn would be good.

I'm just saying it's strange to come at Anderson's neck when half of ya morons were sold on Johnny Manziel, Quinn, other guys who aren't even I'm the league anymore.  The people who thought Anderson was good were more grounded in reality than most of us.

I was never a Quinn fan, but I was a JFF fan.

Lack of talent isn't why he's out of the league and we as fans are privy to a lot of the info NFL teams were, so I'll defend myself and other JFF fans there.

I actually think Anderception is a possible career example for Kizer.  Not a starter, but his physical tools will keep him in the league.

36 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'll die on this hill, but Manziel was the best QB since the return. Dude just couldn't get with it mentally. 

Completely disagree with the first sentence agree with the second.  Anderson/Couch/Kizer/Holcomb/Garcia were light years better than Johnny.

33 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Completely disagree with the first sentence agree with the second.  Anderson/Couch/Kizer/Holcomb/Garcia were light years better than Johnny.

Had you not thrown in Kizer, who has probably been about as bad as any QB we've had in terms of production I may not have responded. Kizer isn't light years better than Dennis Northcutt or Kevin Johnson at QB.

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'll die on this hill, but Manziel was the best QB since the return. Dude just couldn't get with it mentally. 

Much of the QB position is mental, so it's absurd to say he was the best QB since the return being that he was a mental train wreck.

58 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Much of the QB position is mental, so it's absurd to say he was the best QB since the return being that he was a mental train wreck.

Well there is a difference with on the field and off the field mental issues. His off of the field issues were his big problem. We didn't see much of him on the field, but he looked like he would have been okay. Kizer seems okay off of the field but on the field is a trainwreck.

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well there is a difference with on the field and off the field mental issues. His off of the field issues were his big problem. We didn't see much of him on the field, but he looked like he would have been okay. Kizer seems okay off of the field but on the field is a trainwreck.

See it makes me wonder how Kizer could of done with Shanny as his OC and Flip as his QB coach instead of Hue. 

kizer and Manziel are complete different. One wanted to be in the NFL and the other was the opposite. 

Archived