GDT week 15: Browns vs. Ravens

Thomas5737

Who will be MVP of the Raven game?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be MVP of the Raven game?

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Couch was easily the best since coming back. After him yes Anderceptionverde was absolutely the best of the othe piles of pure ****. 

Anderson had the best 10 game stretch but he completely fell apart after that season. He wasn't better than Quinn, McCoy, Kizer, etc... after his one glorious run.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Anderson had the best 10 game stretch but he completely fell apart after that season. He wasn't better than Quinn, McCoy, Kizer, etc... after his one glorious run.

Only statistically I guess?  I still think Couch was the best qb. Unfortunately we’ll never know with the feces being beaten out of him. And a couple parts of his entrails. 

46 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Only statistically I guess?  I still think Couch was the best qb. Unfortunately we’ll never know with the feces being beaten out of him. And a couple parts of his entrails. 

Yeah Couch didn't mentally break so much as physically break. We'll never know if he would have been good or great if he landed in a better spot but he passed the eye test more than any QB since.

Anderson failed the eye test as miserably as any QB after his one good year. He was good, eye test or statistically (they usually go together for obvious reasons, no coincidence that the best players all time have the best stats and the worst players all time have the worst stats) the early part of his good year.

Archived