Around The League

Jerry

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Kliff Kingsbury is “a leading candidate to become the Commanders’ offensive coordinator.”

^Called it 

Yea dude just trying to hitch his wagon to a star QB 

On 2/3/2024 at 11:27 AM, bucksavage1 said:

Yea dude just trying to hitch his wagon to a star QB 

He really ****ed us. I don't want to hear anything about 'lowballing' - if you reach an agreement with someone, and then they come back and change the terms to want more - that's on them. He's within his rights to, but it's still **itty give the word of agreeing in the first place. You can say "thanks, I'll review my options".  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

He really ****ed us. I don't want to hear anything about 'lowballing' - if you reach an agreement with someone, and then they come back and change the terms to want more - that's on them. He's within his rights to, but it's still **itty give the word of agreeing in the first place. You can say "thanks, I'll review my options".  

He actually has a history of doing that. He was announced as OC at USC before bolting to the Cardinals HC job

38 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Picked the Chargers because of Herbert to only hire Greg Roman. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a talented arm at QB. Can’t wait to see Herbert run the ball 

Conveniently absent from this story is that nowhere has mentioned it as being for the OC position. So Roman likely won’t be calling plays if he’s not the OC.

55 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Conveniently absent from this story is that nowhere has mentioned it as being for the OC position. So Roman likely won’t be calling plays if he’s not the OC.

Point being is that Harbaugh is not calling plays 

7 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Point being is that Harbaugh is not calling plays 

He never does though.

My point is that just by hiring Roman to be on their staff doesn’t immediately suggest they’ll run the ball 60 times a game.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Because Greg Roman(who is also always ran the ball a lot more than the passed) is a sign that things arent gonna change.

I mean, they probably will run the ball more than most anyway, but all I was saying was Roman won’t be calling the plays because he’s not going to be the OC. His influence will be negligible because it’s all Harbaugh’s offense anyway.

I don’t think there’s really a debate here, we’re pretty much saying the same thing.

Edited by Nightmare

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

I mean, they probably will run the ball more than most anyway, but all I was saying was Roman won’t be calling the plays because he’s not going to be the OC. His influence will be negligible because it’s all Harbaugh’s offense anyway.

I don’t think there’s really a debate here, we’re pretty much saying the same thing.

Right. All I was trying to say is that mainly what harbaugh wants to do is run.

On 2/1/2024 at 12:27 PM, bucksavage1 said:

There’s literally 5 different states inside California lol

It's literally the only state in the Union where you could conceivably have breakfast in the mountains, lunch in the desert, and dinner by the ocean all in the same day while remaining within the state border.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RaidersForever said:

It's literally the only state in the Union where you could conceivably have breakfast in the mountains, lunch in the desert, and dinner by the ocean all in the same day while remaining within the state border.

I've said that same thing to people outside of California (ar,mo,La,co) for many years. 👍😉