Around The League

Jerry

3 hours ago, Jerry said:

Maxx may have mishandled the AP situation IMO, but saying he hasn't contributed to winning football in his entire life is just wrong.  We are literally the last team to beat Mahomes and we did it with 6 offensive points. He's clearly our best defensive player.  50 sacks in 5 seasons.  If he plays at this level for 12+ years, he has a chance for the hall of fame.  He's almost at the halfway point to 12 seasons and I don't see him slowing down any time soon.

How many good teams has Maxx ever been a part of? All he has done is lose at every level, lol

3 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I wouldn’t draft Williams at all sorry. I guess I’m in the @ronjon1990 camp with regards to him. Just rubs me the wrong way entirely and I think he could be a huge bust. I’d avoid completely.

I can understand why some love him but I don’t want him at all.

Also, it is ludicrous and doesn’t do anything for your integrity when you say Crosby hasn't contributed to winning, he’s been a one man defence for a couple years and though a defender may not have quite the same impact as a QB, he’s been integral to any little success we have had.

I assume you mean he hasn’t changed a franchise around like a franchise QB potentially can? That would make at least a little sense? 🙂

You're an AP stan boy because he wears a starter jacket and screams Raiders but hate on a Mahomes clone, you don't know ball kid

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

How many good teams has Maxx ever been a part of? All he has done is lose at every level, lol

I mean I guess you could say that about 80% of the league if you really think about it.  Not every player in the NFL wins in high school, college, or the NFL. 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You're an AP stan boy because he wears a starter jacket and screams Raiders but hate on a Mahomes clone, you don't know ball kid

OK kiddo.

I guess it’s pretty pointless but:

I wanted Jim Harbaugh and said so repeatedly.

Williams is far from a Mahones clone, Mahones is one of a kind. Trying to replicate that is a fools errand.

I don’t ‘hate’ Williams, I just don’t like his demeanour, think he’s vastly overhyped and has a high chance of busting. I would pick a different QB personally.

I probably ‘don’t know ball’ all that well, true, but unlike you I don’t claim to be an expert and make myself look like an idiot with regularity 😂

Also, what’s with the passive aggressive ‘boy’ and ‘kid’ nomenclature? I bet I’m old enough to be your dad 😁 

You’re certainly a strange one to try and have a discussion with!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I mean I guess you could say that about 80% of the league if you really think about it.  Not every player in the NFL wins in high school, college, or the NFL. 

40 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

The worst argument I have ever seen. 

Crosby's records:

College: 20-30

NFL: 39-44

All Maxx has done is contribute to losing efforts and this is the man we let punk us into hiring a failed HS coach.💀

24 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

OK kiddo.

I guess it’s pretty pointless but:

I wanted Jim Harbaugh and said so repeatedly.

Williams is far from a Mahones clone, Mahones is one of a kind. Trying to replicate that is a fools errand.

I don’t ‘hate’ Williams, I just don’t like his demeanour, think he’s vastly overhyped and has a high chance of busting. I would pick a different QB personally.

I probably ‘don’t know ball’ all that well, true, but unlike you I don’t claim to be an expert and make myself look like an idiot with regularity 😂

Also, what’s with the passive aggressive ‘boy’ and ‘kid’ nomenclature? I bet I’m old enough to be your dad 😁 

You’re certainly a strange one to try and have a discussion with!

I was the only one hyping Stroud, Caleb is 10x better bud, every prediction I've made will come true.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Crosby's records:

College: 20-30

NFL: 39-44

All Maxx has done is contribute to losing efforts and this is the man we let punk us into hiring a failed HS coach.💀

And you’re actually digging in on it. Wow. You really know nothing about ball. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Totty said:

NYRaider = career losing poster

Quote of the week rt there!! 🤣🤣 

I get  that maxx should've stayed out of it. But this line of posting about Crosby by NY is simply bullsh*t, irritating and makes me wanna puke in my mouth. I tried to stay away, but the recockulousness of this stupid, low brow heap of stinking putrid trash is just downright insulting to maxx and raider nation. Enough already!!! 🤬🤮

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

And you’re actually digging in on it. Wow. You really know nothing about ball. 

Maxx is so dominant that we've regularly had a bottom 5 defense and been one of the worst teams in the league while he has been here, I'd run to the podium to trade him for Williams or Maye.

28 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Quote of the week rt there!! 🤣🤣 

I get  that maxx should've stayed out of it. But this line of posting about Crosby by NY is simply bullsh*t, irritating and makes me wanna puke in my mouth. I tried to stay away, but the recockulousness of this stupid, low brow heap of stinking putrid trash is just downright insulting to maxx and raider nation. Enough already!!! 🤬🤮

Maxx a selfish dude, doesn't contribute to winning, and was ready to quit on this franchise about a month ago son.