Around The League

Jerry

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Maxx is so dominant that we've regularly had a bottom 5 defense and been one of the worst teams in the league while he has been here, I'd run to the podium to trade him for Williams or Maye.

Don’t. Know. Ball. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

lol I wanted Harbaugh. Don’t. Know. Ball. 

I don't know ball because I'd prefer a franchise QB over a DE that has never contributed to an elite defense or winning? Who were the starting DE's for the Chiefs? Couldn't tell ya. I do remember their QB taking over the game though.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I don't know ball because I'd prefer a franchise QB over a DE that has never contributed to an elite defense or winning? Who were the starting DE's for the Chiefs? Couldn't tell ya. I do remember their QB taking over the game though.

Don’t. Know. Ball. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I was the only one hyping Stroud, Caleb is 10x better bud, every prediction I've made will come true.

What?!?! Plenty around here liked Stroud, this is patently false Nostradamus.

So, let me get this straight, your prediction is that Williams will be 1000% of what Stroud is? After Stroud rookie year that is going to be a tough benchmark!

4 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

What?!?! Plenty around here liked Stroud, this is patently false Nostradamus.

So, let me get this straight, your prediction is that Williams will be 1000% of what Stroud is? After Stroud rookie year that is going to be a tough benchmark!

Yes he is the next GOAT

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yes he is the next GOAT

If he gets 41,000 yards and 230 TDs next year I’ll happily concede he’s the GOAT. 

25 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

lol I wanted Harbaugh. Don’t. Know. Ball. 

Hej, I’m an AP fan boy too who wanted Harbaugh 👍🏼

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

If he gets 41,000 yards and 230 TDs next year I’ll happily concede he’s the GOAT. 

Hej, I’m an AP fan boy too who wanted Harbaugh 👍🏼

There were a few folks I wanted over AP to be honest but I’m also not going to act like the sky is falling because we didn’t hire my preferred person. I’m rooting hard for AP. 

• Like 2

Just now, FloydFan said:

There were a few folks I wanted over AP to be honest but I’m also not going to act like the sky is falling because we didn’t hire my preferred person. I’m rooting hard for AP. 

I feel the same way. I like AP as a person and as a coach. Concerned a little that he’ll need to rely on his OC and whatever they do at QB but at minimum he’ll be a good leader and set a tone and accountability.

He’s a coach you can easily get behind and I too want him to succeed, it’d be another great Raider story about doing things differently. Wanted Harbaugh but he’s now gone and time to look forward.

• Like 2