Around The League

Jerry

41 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

What you mean is that you routinely take both sides of any debate and then consider yourself "right" no matter what. 

Now explain your poor grasp of vocabulary. 

When have I ever taken both sides of any argument, I'm the only one here that calls his shots and sticks to them right or wrong bud.

Stroud unfollowed the Texans and was removing Texan photos. Was he really trying to get paid after his rookie year? Would lose a little respect if that’s the case. Seems like Houston has catered to Stroud every step of the way, he doesn’t have much to complain about. Tank Dell, and some of the coaches/players were of his choosing. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Stroud unfollowed the Texans and was removing Texan photos. Was he really trying to get paid after his rookie year? Would lose a little respect if that’s the case. Seems like Houston has catered to Stroud every step of the way, he doesn’t have much to complain about. Tank Dell, and some of the coaches/players were of his choosing. 

Wait, what????

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

they probably clowned him for the Amber Rose thing lol 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm just saying his impact is nowhere near as great as a good QB's would be here.

This is a valid point, clumsily presented earlier. A good QB can only elevate the team so much though, we do need a few other pieces to compliment especially on defence.

If we can somehow wrangle a good QB from somewhere, I think we’re in the mix. 

2 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

This is a valid point, clumsily presented earlier. A good QB can only elevate the team so much though, we do need a few other pieces to compliment especially on defence.

If we can somehow wrangle a good QB from somewhere, I think we’re in the mix. 

An elite QB >>>> an elite edge rusher

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'll teach you about the new era of the NFL

Your delusions of grandeur all both hilarious and sickening.....both can be true. But do you NY "wicked tuna" raider. Got several things you could probably teach me, but this is a forum and I'll keep it civil so I don't get put in time out, like you should be for your Flippin ENDLESS.....ABSOLUTELY ENDLESS....trolling. 

Edited by Devilshark69

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Your delusions of grandeur all both hilarious and sickening.....both can be true. But do you NY "wicked tuna" raider. Got several things you could probably teach me, but this is a forum and I'll keep it civil so I don't get put in time out, like you should be for your Flippin ENDLESS.....ABSOLUTELY ENDLESS....trolling. 

I’ve never trolled. I’ll teach you about the modern NFL. Where you need a good coach, elite QB, good front office, and good player caller to succeed. Which we have none of. 

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The trouble for me is, I don’t see any potential elite QBs in this draft. I see a few kids with some potential but all have big flaws, red flags or concerning aspects. 

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

In other news. The sky is blue. 

The way you go about making your arguments is like you assume people here don't know something as basic as an Elite QB is the most important person on the field. Everyone knows that. It doesn't detract from the fact that an elite DPOTY candidate Edge Rusher is arguably the second most important position on the field. 

If we could Trade Max for an elite QB I'd get it. But to trade Max for a draft pick and a chance at an elite QB that has more probability of busting than becoming HOF worthy seems borderline crazy. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I’ve never trolled. I’ll teach you about the modern NFL. Where you need a good coach, elite QB, good front office, and good player caller to succeed. Which we have none of. 

Newsflash, I think everyone knows that. Not even really a modern era concept. I'm done with this. Carry on young man.lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

The trouble for me is, I don’t see any potential elite QBs in this draft. I see a few kids with some potential but all have big flaws, red flags or concerning aspects. 

Caleb Williams will be elite