Week 14 GDT: Titans @ 49ers

Forge

19 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Since he was alluding to some blown coverages and open WRs, isn't he basically saying Shanny out schemed the crap out of Lebeau? 

+1.  I also didn't see that Ten was/is the fifth ranked def?(correct me if I am wrong).  So Jimmy G too it to one of the better defenses(numbers wise).

Edit: 13th ranked now.

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

+1.  I also didn't see that Ten was/is the fifth ranked def?(correct me if I am wrong).  So Jimmy G too it to one of the better defenses(numbers wise).

Edit: 13th ranked now.

Depends on what measure you're using. Most would agree that the defense  is not good. They were in the mid 20's by dvoa, and by schedule adjustment (they have had the easiest schedule in the NFL), they are the second worst. Nobody I know thinks that defense is a top 16 defense, but by some measurements, they do have good standing. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Depends on what measure you're using. Most would agree that the defense  is not good. They were in the mid 20's by dvoa, and by schedule adjustment (they have had the easiest schedule in the NFL), they are the second worst. Nobody I know thinks that defense is a top 16 defense, but by some measurements, they do have good standing. 

Yeah, I went by total yards allowed I believe but I know the pass def is in the bottom. They defend the run pretty well but overall Jimmy G still has to make plays =) and that he did.

Archived