Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

I wish I had that confidence I would’ve bet my savings on each playoff game lol

It’s more an emotional bet. I am 49er hater but got bailed out by Flacco and a washed up Raven D, and then Garappolo playing not to lose and airmailing a throw. I can only pray Purdy has one of them games where he comes back to earth. Just need Superman to play like Superman a third time (it’s more likely to be a repeat of TB going General Zod in 2020 than it is a JimmyG in ‘19).

I’ll say, the inexperience on the other side gives me hope. Kyle is due though. That’s the only silver lining here.

Edited by WheatieMan

I am probably gonna pick SF here as I don't think I have actually picked the Chiefs to win the SB in the past several years, and why start now? Though if the 49ers offense struggles against a legit top Chiefs defense and the Chiefs play like they have been playing in the playoffs the Chiefs certainly can win it. Though I see the 49ers offense exploding in this game and the Chiefs receivers making some game breaking mistakes again which is the path to a 49ers victory. 

1 hour ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Sounds like he's laying the foundation for excuses if they lose.

You think Nick Bosa, who knows like 11 words in the English vocabulary and basically just disappears into the ether every year Jimmy g style is setting up an excuse?

In truth, I think this is likely a shot at vinovich and what happened in 19 (some niners fans still hold a grudge) if it's something other than a quip

I don't think Bosa cares enough to want to try and set up an excuse lol

18 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Okay so it’s not just me thinking that then lol. I remember watching interviews with him four years ago and thinking “this guy doesn’t have much to say about anything.”

I don't know if  he's dumb ...I don't know him or anything lol.... But he exudes a lot of frat guy, bro energy and he's very terse. I don't think he has much interest in talking or even thinking about what to say lol. He always just seems like he's smoked a lot. 

The video of him getting pulled over goes exactly like you'd think it would go

46 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Okay so it’s not just me thinking that then lol. I remember watching interviews with him four years ago and thinking “this guy doesn’t have much to say about anything.”

Oh no, he’s brain dead hahah. Sounds stoned at all times too.

I still wouldn’t mind being him. At all. 

15 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Newton calling Brock the 10th best player on SF, says he’s not a game changer, Newton sure changed the game when he decided not to jump on the ball n the Super Bowl

Mac Jones retired him.

5 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

2020: Biden vs. Trump Presidential race; Chiefs vs. 49ers Super Bowl.
2024: Biden vs. Trump Presidential race; Chiefs vs. 49ers Super Bowl

Of all the things we had to run back... 😂

Hopefully this doesn't also mean there's a virus rampaging across the planet right now.

10 hours ago, Forge said:

You think Nick Bosa, who knows like 11 words in the English vocabulary and basically just disappears into the ether every year Jimmy g style is setting up an excuse?

In truth, I think this is likely a shot at vinovich and what happened in 19 (some niners fans still hold a grudge) if it's something other than a quip

I don't think Bosa cares enough to want to try and set up an excuse lol

I thought maybe he’s trying to Phil Jackson the refs. Phil would always make these kinds of little quips, and the refs would listen. But it’s Nicky B I think he’s just being honest and talkin smack 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I thought maybe he’s trying to Phil Jackson the refs. Phil would always make these kinds of little quips, and the refs would listen. But it’s Nicky B I think he’s just being honest and talkin smack 

I don't know if you have followed his press conferences all season but like he always talks about the flaws of opposing QBs and at first everyone thought he was talking smack about them or trolling but I just he's being completely honest lol. 

• Like 1