Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Depending on the situation, not everyone needs to be "saved" though. 

Sometimes zero gestures are the best option. This is one of those times for many people. 

I wasn't trying to "save" him though. Just thought I would be friendly to a longtime fellow poster who is going through the same tough time that so many of us are experiencing. If that made me the bad guy, then so be it. That would be pretty f'ing weird though. It wasn't like I showed up at his house, knocked on his door, and asked him if he's ever heard of Mormonism or some bull****.

2 minutes ago, struby3 said:

Usually when you see someone in pain, you offer comforting words. At least that's how non-*** holes are raised.

You were trying to be a condescending prick, which you seem to be really good at.

I'm the child but you started with the name-calling...

I told you to STFU because well, I MEANT IT.

I could care less what you or anybody else thinks needs to 'put in perspective' after a heart-breaking loss.

This will be last response to you because you'r the first poster to ever get the ignore button from me in all my time here.... congrats.

5 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

He got too pass happy to start the 2nd half.

He seemed to have no answer for Spags blitzes on key downs.

I don't give him credit for the 4th down becasue he knows who's on the other sideline lol.

He HAD to go for it right there.

The passing concepts he called seemed 'safe'.

Idk, I'll have to rewatch the game back at some point but I it felt like he couldn't get a beat on what Spags was trying to do, which suprised me becasue when we faced them the last SB, I thought he called a really good game, he just didn't have the QB to really pull it off.

I mean the last play where Jones went unlocked was just flat out on the Burford and McKivitz. Nothing really Kyle could do there. 

Spags makes the best of QBs look lost at times and the Chiefs corners were flat out winning against our WRs. We had two shots at TDs that were great designed plays and we just missed. Once Aiyuk lost the ball and the other time Jones got to Brock when Deebo was wide open. 

We are a pass first team and Kyle abandoned the run some in the 3rd quarter but that was only part of the loss. As bad as the offense was, the muffed punt was brutal. That does not happen and we are up 16-6 after the Jennings TD. 

1 minute ago, struby3 said:

I wasn't trying to "save" him though. Just thought I would be friendly to a longtime fellow poster who is going through the same tough time that so many of us are experiencing. If that made me the bad guy, then so be it. That would be pretty f'ing weird though. It wasn't like I showed up at his house, knocked on his door, and asked him if he's ever heard of Mormonism or some bull****.

Okay do what you want. Just don't be surprised at the backlash. Now you know. 

Just now, 757-NINER said:

You were trying to be a condescending prick, which you seem to be really good at.

I'm the child but you started with the name-calling...

I told you to STFU because well, I MEANT IT.

I could care less what you or anybody else thinks needs to 'put in perspective' after a heart-breaking loss.

This will be last response to you because you'r the first poster to ever get the ignore button from me in all my time here.... congrats.

In what world was my original post to you condescending at all? You are acting like a spoiled little brat who has never faced any real adversity.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We are a pass first team and Kyle abandoned the run some in the 3rd quarter but that was only part of the loss. As bad as the offense was, the muffed punt was brutal. That does not happen and we are up 16-6 after the Jennings TD. 

You mean run-first team right??? 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the last play where Jones went unlocked was just flat out on the Burford and McKivitz. Nothing really Kyle could do there. 

Spags makes the best of QBs look lost at times and the Chiefs corners were flat out winning against our WRs. We had two shots at TDs that were great designed plays and we just missed. Once Aiyuk lost the ball and the other time Jones got to Brock when Deebo was wide open. 

Meh, the turnovers were a wash imo.

We muffed a punt but we also got a int & a forced fumble when they were in the red zone.

That's a even exchange imo.

We just did nothing with our turnovers and that was the difference.

And Jones was a wrecking ball the entire second half, not just that play.

At some point you have, on critical downs you have to have something in place to account for him. 

Gotta give him the Aaron Donald treatment.

Edited by 757-NINER

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Welcome to Earth mate. :)

It's incredible though. That guy is unhinged right now. I went back to my original post to see if I somehow came off as condescending and I don't see how any rational person could think that I did. He is throwing a tantrum that my 1 year old nephew would be proud of.

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

Meh, the turnovers were a wash imo.

We muffed a punt but we also got a int & a forced fumble when they were in the red zone.

That's a even exchange imo.

We just did nothing with our turnovers and that was the difference.

Of course, but no TO took place inside the 15 yard line like that muffed punt. The Chiefs offense was getting nothing going. I'm confident we win if we are up 16-6.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No. 

We're a pass-first team, and we were 32nd in pass attempts this year???

And we invest heavily in run blockers, and make due with lackluster performance in pass-pro, but we're a pass first team??? 

Has a Shanahan-lead team, from pops to son ever had more pass attempts on the season than running attempts??? At least teams that finished with a winning record???