The "Just Say Yes" Bowl

HeresAGuy

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Thank you Mahomes for preventing the NIners from winning a SB again. I can always count on him

I wanted that for next year. No way Mahomes beats that team in San Francisco, just like there's no way Brady beats Seattle or Atlanta in the real playoffs.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

How many great rosters will the 49ers will continue to squander? Probably the biggest choke job I've ever witnessed.

Striking gold on a very solid QB and getting him in on the first year of his comically underpaid rookie deal bought them more time. They have some very high priced aging superstars that stayed pretty healthy this year. I hope it falls apart next year but they are still a steamroller. 

• Like 1

Just now, KFP7 said:

what I got out of the NFCCG and super bowl is that we belong

Honestly, yeah, which is a helluva feeling considering how most of us came into the year from an expectation standpoint....as well as how they looked in that October/early November stretch.

2 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

Better than Chicago fans are about trading up for Trubisky instead of drafting Mahomes. 

I just came here to say that the best news about this Super Bowl is that the Bears drafted Trubisky instead of Mahomes.

At the same time, the Bears would have ruined Mahomes and Mahomes would have zero Super Bowl wins if the Bears had drafted him.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, St Vince said:

How many great rosters will the 49ers continue to squander? Probably the biggest choke job I've ever witnessed.

The QB is still the limiting factor. I know Purdy is a “good game manager” but he missed on crossers quite a bit tonight. Some routine throws he just missed on that don’t really get talked about by the broadcast because it’s subtle stuff. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

SF D was gassed at the end.  Taylor is pretty hot.  Great game was actually wanting SF to pull it out but whatever probably better they didn't.  Superbowl hangover incoming. 

I almost married a girl who looks like Taylor Swift, but she told me I’d have to give up horror movies and most R-rated movies, so I passed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

The QB is still the limiting factor. I know Purdy is a “good game manager” but he missed on crossers quite a bit tonight. Some routine throws he just missed on that don’t really get talked about by the broadcast because it’s subtle stuff. 

Yep. He's a step up from Jimmy G at least, but outside of having some nice mobility, I'm not sure what standout trait he has for the position.

• Like 1