Do you Vape?

ET80

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/concerns-explode-over-new-health-risks-vaping

This is only a random article I've found, but it's a concern I have for people who have this idea that it's almost completely free of risks. 

Source integrity on this one. There's been a real issue with the methodology of the studies on there.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

A lot of my friends vape.

When I try, I immediately cough uncontrollably. I like the flavor and subtle head high, but I just cough like a fool.

Other types of smoke entering my lungs is fine, but there's something about vaping I'm not doing right.

It could be an allergy to the Propelyne Glycol in the vape juice.

1 hour ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

aspire-odyssey-mini-kit-all-colors_1.jpg

I have the one on the right. Haven't used it in a while. My juice always expires before I'm even half done with a bottle ¬¬

Nice set up. I'm a big Smok fan. I have an Alien box mod and use their big baby beast tanks. What kind of flavors do y'all do? @EliteTexan80

Just now, scar988 said:

Source integrity on this one. There's been a real issue with the methodology of the studies on there.

100% it's just the first thing that popped up. 

But even in the few replies in this thread members have complained of pains when using vapes. I'm not sure there's any solid empirical data yet as to the long term effects, but I can't imagine there aren't some negative side effects. 

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

100% it's just the first thing that popped up. 

But even in the few replies in this thread members have complained of pains when using vapes. I'm not sure there's any solid empirical data yet as to the long term effects, but I can't imagine there aren't some negative side effects. 

There's negative effects to everything in life. Nothing is purely positive except breathing air. And even then... It's much better than cigarettes, cigars or ****** (my weakness).

Just now, scar988 said:

There's negative effects to everything in life. Nothing is purely positive except breathing air. And even then... It's much better than cigarettes, cigars or ****** (my weakness).

Living in central London you could argue breathing in air isn't all that healthy either lol. 

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Living in central London you could argue breathing in air isn't all that healthy either lol. 

Exactly my point here. We're all gonna die one day. But at least vaping won't rob me of my taste buds or give me nasty tar in my lungs like ****** and cigars have been.

1 hour ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

aspire-odyssey-mini-kit-all-colors_1.jpg

I have the one on the right. Haven't used it in a while. My juice always expires before I'm even half done with a bottle ¬¬

Can load the cartridge your self or do you have to buy pre loaded ones? 

is the attachment/cartridges you buy,  done/measured by thread count? 

I feel like the vape pens you guys are using are better then the vape pens "my crowd" is using lol. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Can load the cartridge your self or do you have to buy pre loaded ones? 

is the attachment/cartridges you buy,  done/measured by thread count? 

I feel like the vape pens you guys are using are better then the vape pens "my crowd" is using lol. 

Mine you load yourself. I just use the tank that it came with, don't know much about how anything on it is measured. There's a lot of customization that you can do to it, I tend to just stick with the default stuff though.

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

It could be an allergy to the Propelyne Glycol in the vape juice.

Nice set up. I'm a big Smok fan. I have an Alien box mod and use their big baby beast tanks. What kind of flavors do y'all do? @EliteTexan80

I experiment - the place I go to does their own juice (50/50 blend VG/PG) and I'm partial to their Skittles and Hawaiian Punch flavors. They have a flavor called "Tiger's Blood" that is a coconut flavor to it, think I might pick up some more...

31 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Mine you load yourself. I just use the tank that it came with, don't know much about how anything on it is measured. There's a lot of customization that you can do to it, I tend to just stick with the default stuff though.

For the most part, so do I. I put in new juice about 2x a week, and change out my coils about once every two weeks...

16 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

For the most part, so do I. I put in new juice about 2x a week, and change out my coils about once every two weeks...

Oh wow. I've been adding new juice daily (though, it's just to top them off) and I have three tanks I rotate around. I change my coils once every week to a week and a half in each tank. Otherwise, you start to get dry hits (tastes like a burning sock for those that don't vape)

Archived