Do you Vape?

ET80

6 hours ago, scar988 said:

What flavors do you tend to like? and what kind of mod do you have?

I started off with fruity/sour stuff, but found that dessert(Key Lime Pie, for example) flavors don't wreck my coils as much.  

I switch between mods right now, depending on what battery life I want.  I have an iJoy Lux and an iJoy PD270.  I mostly use the TFV8 tank.  

9 minutes ago, Ataal said:

I started off with fruity/sour stuff, but found that dessert(Key Lime Pie, for example) flavors don't wreck my coils as much.  

I switch between mods right now, depending on what battery life I want.  I have an iJoy Lux and an iJoy PD270.  I mostly use the TFV8 tank.  

Nice! I had the same thought. My favorite flavor right now is Nilla Cake by Elysian Labs. You should try it out if you like desserts.

On 9/15/2017 at 2:08 PM, scar988 said:

Set the preheat to normal instead of strong or weak. Set the wattage to 40-55 depending on the coil you have in there. Q2/M2 should be around 40-45,T6 should be around 45-50, T8 should be around 50-55. I notice this helps with coil life. The Big Baby coils are SOOOOO easy to replace too.

This made ALL the difference. Thanks @scar988, I love my new rig. It's awesome.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This made ALL the difference. Thanks @scar988, I love my new rig. It's awesome.

haha, no problem. I only use Smok mods because of how reliable and easy they are to use. That rig is very similar to my current one so I had a good understanding of it.

• 11 months later...

I'm bringing it back :D Just got the Vaporesso Swag mod (hate the name, just so childish sounding). This thing packs some serious pinch for its size! 0.4 ohm and I hit it on the low end (about 45w) and it still produces so much vapor, it's nuts. Found a ton of absolutely delicious juices recently. Mr. Meringue (Lemon Meringue pie) and Ms. Meringue (Strawberry Meringue pie) both by Charlie's Chalk Dust, and Strawberry Shortcake and Glazed Donut by Cheap EJuice (don't mind the name, they are great, and cheeeeeeap). Also Cascade (Watermelon Lemonade) by Avail is a longtime favorite of mine.

vaporessoswagkitblack11.jpg

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

I haven't seen this before, but it looks very interesting.

I've been using cheap (quasi-replaceable) batteries but they are unreliable and don't always work with the cartridges I get. Plus, they're long; it's like having a pen in your pocket. A family member had been using the above product and recommended it but it was a new purchase for him.

Not going to quote a post over a year old, but yes it's healthier than smoking by a wide margin. (relatively speaking)

It's still better that you don't do either, but my father had been a smoker for nearly 40 years, I'd always hear him in room sounding like he was about to cough up his lungs every single morning, and often times throughout the day. In the past 4 years since he made the switch to vaping his breathing and respiratory system all sound and seem much much better and he doesn't have those issues anymore. 

Anyone who tells you that it's not healthier is quite simply a tobacco/cigarette lobbyist or has been mislead by them.

It's okay to Vape, but you don't need to keep reminding me that you vape.

201601_1953_hhbhg_sm.

Archived