GDT - WK 15 @ Pittsburgh - We're on to Pitt

Hunter2_1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I can't believe, after Petermangate, that it's come down to 1 game for BUF. Unreal.

I mean we still have a p good chance to make it even if we lose this week and win against the dolphins in week 17. Just need Ravens to lose 1, chargers to lose 1, or titans to lose both (jags and rams).

But yeah I get it,  I just don't like the spin the media puts on it. All Bills fans and football fans on this forum know that the Bills don't view Tyrod as the QB of the future. This is a "rebuilding" year so why not see what you have in the rookie QB the front office drafted before this upcoming draft where we have the ammo to trade up to the 1st overall pick.

Peterman falls on his face - probably not going to win the SB this year anyway.

He succeeds and looks like a franchise QB - you save (2) 1st rounders' next year and draft other positions.

But yeah it would suck if we would've won that game with tyrod lol tough to tell though.

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

I mean we still have a p good chance to make it even if we lose this week and win against the dolphins in week 17. Just need Ravens to lose 1, chargers to lose 1, or titans to lose both (jags and rams).

But yeah I get it,  I just don't like the spin the media puts on it. All Bills fans and football fans on this forum know that the Bills don't view Tyrod as the QB of the future. This is a "rebuilding" year so why not see what you have in the rookie QB the front office drafted before this upcoming draft where we have the ammo to trade up to the 1st overall pick.

Peterman falls on his face - probably not going to win the SB this year anyway.

He succeeds and looks like a franchise QB - you save (2) 1st rounders' next year and draft other positions.

But yeah it would suck if we would've won that game with tyrod lol tough to tell though.

I actually liked what I saw of Peterman during your game against the Pats. He had a lot of zip on the ball, his decision making needs to improve but he has the skillset to be an NFL QB

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

I actually liked what I saw of Peterman during your game against the Pats. He had a lot of zip on the ball, his decision making needs to improve but he has the skillset to be an NFL QB

yeah he's not awful. If you go back and watch the chargers game, Bosa wrecked our RT and caused 3 of the 5 INTs but the media only see what they want to.

But I am glad he's back on the pine and Tyrod is playing lol

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Am I right in thinking the Pats clinch the 1 seed if they win and the Jags/Steelers both lose this week?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (11-3) vs. Buffalo (8-6), Sunday

New England clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs with:

1) NE win + PIT loss + JAX loss or tie

New England clinches a first-round bye with:

1) NE win + PIT loss OR

2) NE win + JAX loss or tie OR

3) NE tie + JAX loss

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (11-3) vs. Buffalo (8-6), Sunday

New England clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs with:

1) NE win + PIT loss + JAX loss or tie

New England clinches a first-round bye with:

1) NE win + PIT loss OR

2) NE win + JAX loss or tie OR

3) NE tie + JAX loss

Good to know.

Time for Jimmy to do his old team a solid.

Any game after a game like Pittsburgh just had can go two ways, for me. 1 - they come out fired up and hang a massive score on their opposition, or 2 - they're really flat after a deflating (weyy) loss and lay an egg. That's how I see their game vs Houston. Hope it's the latter, obviously.

Archived