Week 15 GDT: Miami (6-7) @ Buffalo (7-6)

Trentwannabe

I got this game being too close for comfort. The Dolphins D is capable of playing far better than their stats indicate. The team as a whole are also on an upswing. Cutler is capable of having a field day given our problems rushing the QB and/but he isn't afraid to take chances deep, unlike Taylor. I'm hoping that results in us winning the turnover battle and tips the scales to our favor. In the end, I think we will once again need Shady and a home field advantage to save the day. I can live with that as long as we get the win!

Dolphins 20 (105 yds rushing, 220 yds passing, and 2 turnovers)

Bills 21 (120 yds rushing, 195 yds passing, and 1 turnover)

9 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Soooo I’ll be getting on a cruise tomorrow. They better be able to show the game on Sunday..

Sports bars on a cruise is always a great place to watch sports. Remember watching Syracuse's final four run a couple years back from the sports bar on a cruise ship. Cruise was out of NYC and the entire bar was rooting for Syracuse. 

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Sports bars on a cruise is always a great place to watch sports. Remember watching Syracuse's final four run a couple years back from the sports bar on a cruise ship. Cruise was out of NYC and the entire bar was rooting for Syracuse. 

I’m headed out of port Canavarel just outside of Orlando. Just hoping they have the game lol. Last cruise i went on was a carnival ship and they showed the games, hopefully Norwegian will as well.

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I’m headed out of port Canavarel just outside of Orlando. Just hoping they have the game lol. Last cruise i went on was a carnival ship and they showed the games, hopefully Norwegian will as well.

Been to Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beech a lot. They should show it. I'm sure Miami. Miami is the local team. You might be out numbered at the bar.

Norwegian is my favorite between them and Carnival. Just much more food options

8 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Been to Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beech a lot. They should show it. I'm sure Miami. Miami is the local team. You might be out numbered at the bar.

Norwegian is my favorite between them and Carnival. Just much more food options

I brought my shady jersey with me. And i have the unlimited booze package so I’m good either way haha

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Anyone else have a bad feeling about tomorrow? I know I predicted a win but the closer we get the worse I feel.

I predicted a tight game, but still a win. I think that is still the most likely outcome. If the Dolphins' performance last week has you concerned, just remember they played about as perfect of a game as was possible. That isn't the norm...for any team. Odds are they won't repeat that consistent of a performance in all 3 phases again anytime soon. 

44 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I predicted a tight game, but still a win. I think that is still the most likely outcome. If the Dolphins' performance last week has you concerned, just remember they played about as perfect of a game as was possible. That isn't the norm...for any team. Odds are they won't repeat that consistent of a performance in all 3 phases again anytime soon. 

It's more about how the Bills play in games when they need a win that has me worried. Despite how different this team may be.

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I brought my shady jersey with me. And i have the unlimited booze package so I’m good either way haha

Sweet. I'm going on one in April with unlimited alcohol. I've got the alcohol package once before. It's so great. Had my room like 10 feet from the Irish pub bar. It was a good time. By the end of the week the bar tender looked at one of my family members and asked if they we're related to me cause we were both there so much

Archived