Angels Acquire Ian Kinsler

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's pulled the Angels out of baseball purgatory this offseason. Impressive as hell.

Yep.

Sounds like he could be going after Headley now.

1 year deals with Kinsler and Headley.

Go balls to the wall in 2018 for Machado if he doesn't sign an extension somewhere after a possible trade.

59 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's pulled the Angels out of baseball purgatory this offseason. Impressive as hell.

Did good work last offseason too, especially with the bullpen. Good drafts and has the Angels finally showing a pulse when it comes to the international market(they were dormant there under Dipoto and then were penalized the past 2 yrs for his abysmal Baldoquin signing)

Dude's first big move was acquiring Andrelton Simmons which was a slam dunk. Like what I've seen so far

52 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yep.

Sounds like he could be going after Headley now.

1 year deals with Kinsler and Headley.

Go balls to the wall in 2018 for Machado if he doesn't sign an extension somewhere after a possible trade.

Considering how great the upcoming FA class is all around, makes sense that the Angels are looking at players on 1yr deals.

4 hours ago, CAS22 said:

Angels likely won't win the division but they will be definite WC contenders.  All depends on their starting pitching.

I think they could push us a little bit if we have some WS hangover like the Cubs, but yeah ultimately they look like a pretty solid WC team. I think they'd do well with an addition of a Darvish/Arrieta type but I don't know how likely they are to do that.

Archived