Week 15 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-5) vs. 49ers (3-10)

KingTitan

I said after the first Texans game that we were pretenders. That good teams do not have games that horrendous. We are what we will always be with Malarkey, and will always lose the ones we should win. 

I mean, this should have been expected after the Bears game we should have lost last year. That is what we are with Malarkey.

Edit: Accidentally spelled his last name correctly.

I think we all agree with Matthews that Robiskie shouldn't be calling plays anymore. But Marcus needs more seasoning too.

We need an OC in the mold of Tom Moore, when he was with Manning. Guide Mariota but let this be his show. 

I remember in the pre draft process someone said Mariota had a Manning like ability. Let's build on it. 

Hopefully Robinson is hearing the players. He can’t be blind to what’s going on. Fans and players aren’t happy with the coaching staff. That says a lot. 

Mariota is comfortable with no huddle but yet we barely use it. Guessing it would break Mularkeys little heart if we don’t use condensed formations and Murray doesn’t get his 15+ touches a game 

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

BUT WE MADE IT!!!

If we go to the playoffs I rather go in feeling like we have a sure shot to win the Super Bowl, not going to the playoffs just to say we made it, get the crap kicked out of us, & lose good draft position to acquire good talent.

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Hopefully Robinson is hearing the players. He can’t be blind to what’s going on. Fans and players aren’t happy with the coaching staff. That says a lot. 

Mariota is comfortable with no huddle but yet we barely use it. Guessing it would break Mularkeys little heart if we don’t use condensed formations and Murray doesn’t get his 15+ touches a game 

I know there is a balance I'm there somewhere. Still be about run first and power without using condensed formations so often. 

Sprinkle it in. I see a lot of teams using those formations. However they don't use them as frequently as we do. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I know there is a balance I'm there somewhere. Still be about run first and power without using condensed formations so often. 

Sprinkle it in. I see a lot of teams using those formations. However they don't use them as frequently as we do. 

Yea I don’t have a problem with us running it at all, its the condensed formations that we use so much that bothers me. Everybody watching knows when we are running it. To me it would make more sense to spread it out then run it

5 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

They somehow got an obvious call wrong on the field AND after the review. Mind boggling. 

I said while watching the game... they won't overturn it.  Everyone else at the bar thought I was crazy... but they weren't going to overturn that.  Same thing had they called it the other way... wouldn't have overturned it.  But I just don't know how the ref who made the call was so adamant it was Niner ball... didn't consult with anyone else... it was just that.  Horrible call, but replay booth couldn't over turn it...

33 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I said while watching the game... they won't overturn it.  Everyone else at the bar thought I was crazy... but they weren't going to overturn that.  Same thing had they called it the other way... wouldn't have overturned it.  But I just don't know how the ref who made the call was so adamant it was Niner ball... didn't consult with anyone else... it was just that.  Horrible call, but replay booth couldn't over turn it...

replacement-refs__120925111813-575x442__

Archived