Week 15 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-5) vs. 49ers (3-10)

KingTitan

7 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Have we had a game this year that we won thanks to poor officiating screwing over the other team? We got jobbed terribly against both SF and Miami.

Honestly, I think we have. I just don't remember it off the top of my head because, as a sports fan, I remember misery far better than I remember happiness.

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, I think we have. I just don't remember it off the top of my head because, as a sports fan, I remember misery far better than I remember happiness.

we had a few go our way the first colts game i think, although none of the magnitude of the calls in the phins game. i distinctly recall a few *very* favorable spots.

5 hours ago, lamont said:

I wasn't really sold on this guy but the Titans just helped him land a big payday in the offseason.

I personally liked him coming out of college. He had all the tools. Then was allowed to get a masters degree sitting behind Brady. 

He is going to be good. 

6 hours ago, lamont said:

I wasn't really sold on this guy but the Titans just helped him land a big payday in the offseason.

He completely embarrassed us that last drive good lord lol..knew everything we were gonna do before we did it and exposed us. He's gonna be good

Archived