SUPER BOWL PERFECT PREDICTIONS

adamq

80 hours until kickoff, I'm starting a contest

Guess the final score, if you are dead on correct I will send you a 49ers jersey of your choosing. Has to be a player on the current roster.

Rules- Only 1 winner, so if two people pick the same score it goes to whoever posted first, so be unique.

This is meant for 49ers fans but anyone is free to join. Let's cap it at 49 entries just in case 

Go ahead and pick the Chiefs if you wanna be a jerk, but the prize is still a 49ers jersey! 

(I will actually just email a fanatics gift card but honor system!)

GettyImages-1791363805-scaled.jpg

AP23253633994813.jpg?w=863

If this is against forum rules for some reason, then so be it

But go ahead and post your prediction anyway

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

27-23 49ers and I feel good about my pick.

I see it being 20-16 and we score a TD in the 4th quarter to make it 27-16 before the Chiefs score a late TD. A bit of an intense moment at the end but Purdy and the crew will close the show. 

MVP Purdy

One INT or FF by Warner

1.5 sacks by Bosa

90+ yards for Samuel and 110+ yards for CMC

Aiyuk with one 30+ yard reception 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

55-27 49ers. Lets get it!

I would be in absolute heaven if this one became reality! The students at my school would go into meltdown mode and I would be laughing so hard. I have students who love to walk by and shout "9ers suck!" and I love to grin and tell them "Sure! That's why they are in the Super 'Suck' Bowl!" Jealousy is ugly. 

FYI: I'm a middle school teacher, so there's the mentality context for you. I do love it, though. Never would I teach high school. They or I would go to jail with those attitudes. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I would be in absolute heaven if this one became reality! The students at my school would go into meltdown mode and I would be laughing so hard. I have students who love to walk by and shout "9ers suck!" and I love to grin and tell them "Sure! That's why they are in the Super 'Suck' Bowl!" Jealousy is ugly. 

FYI: I'm a middle school teacher, so there's the mentality context for you. I do love it, though. Never would I teach high school. They or I would go to jail with those attitudes. 

I would never be a teacher just based on how I behaved when I was in school lol. If we could drop a fifty burger in the Super Bowl again. I’d be very happy.

• Like 3

I don't have a final score prediction, but I did have a dream two days ago that we were losing 33-28 and we had the ball last. Don't remember what happens at the end, though.

Quite a cliffhanger to start a day with. But for the record, I do think we win this game. 

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 2

49ers down 17-20 with 3 minutes to go. A bad return leaves them pinned deep in their own territory. While their season on the line, Purdy points up from the huddle towards one of the luxury suites. "Hey, isn't that Taylor Swift?" Several plays later, Purdy finds Aiyuk in the back of the endzone with just 30 seconds on the clock. Moody kicks the PAT, 49ers up 24-20. Still, way too much time for Mahomes magic.

Pat drops back and tosses it to Kelce...only for Kadarius Toney to jump the route and attempt to steal the glory for himself. The ball bounces off his hands and into the waiting arms of Charvarius Ward, ending his former team's hopes of a repeat.

The heroic game-winning drive that completed the Quest for Six becomes immortalized in 49ers lore as "1989(Purdy's Version)".

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1