Week 15 GDT - Jets (5-8) @ Saints (9-4)

Dome

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

If we lose this one then we don't deserve to win the division, just like the Falcons don't for losing to the Dolphins and Bills at home. There should be no trap game here, as someone else said that's usually for complacent teams and we're fighting for the toughest division in football.

That's what I said, this game should be a blowout, and if we lose,  the season may as well be over.  We don't deserve anything after losing to a 5-8 team, at home, led by Bryce Petty.  If this happens, just turn off the TV and get ready for next year.

not to take any game for granted, but especially now with McCown out and the Falcons rematch next week, if there are any iffy players who could use another week of rest, I want to say let them rest up. Except for Kamara, my fantasy team needs him!

Our starters need to play AT LEAST an entire half of ball. We've seen how out of shape they get when they take time off.

Injuries are going to happen regardless of what you're doing. I'll always say that. Play these guys, let them get their chemistry built back up so we can smoke the Falcons and win out the season!

7 hours ago, JMG5 said:

I highly doubt that we only play our starters for a half. This is an NFL football game. I'm not sure why everyone is just assuming this will be a blowout. They're a well coached team. Don't overlook them.

Who is saying we're playing our starters for a half? 

I think we should pull some key guys for the last drive or two if we've got the game in hand. I don't anybody is advocating we sit people just for the sake of sitting them, certainly not for a half.

At the risk of sounding too negative too quickly in this game, we are not that good. Our office has looked pretty decent, but our defense is struggling and getting worse by the week.

I still think we have the capability of winning out, but we are not going far in the playoffs. Not if they continue to play like they've been playing recently.

20 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

At the risk of sounding too negative too quickly in this game, we are not that good. Our office has looked pretty decent, but our defense is struggling and getting worse by the week.

I still think we have the capability of winning out, but we are not going far in the playoffs. Not if they continue to play like they've been playing recently.

The Saints struggle against the run. They have all year.

Archived