? Week 15 MNF: Falcons (8-5) @ Buccaneers (4-9)

bucsfan333

28 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I think Kwon is overrated. I wouldn't mind flipping him and not extending him this offseason and having beckwith and David as our LBs. 

He was the only reason the game was close last night. Take him out and it would of been

34-14 Falcons

I really think he can improve his zone coverage. Remember he is only in his 3rd year and only 23 years old. If he was in his 8th year and 28 years old, that'd be a different story.

I've also seen David struggle in coverage all year too. All our LB's have in this scheme. That mid has been open for every team that's played us.

7 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

He was the only reason the game was close last night. Take him out and it would of been

34-14 Falcons

I really think he can improve his zone coverage. Remember he is only in his 3rd year and only 23 years old. If he was in his 8th year and 28 years old, that'd be a different story.

I've also seen David struggle in coverage all year too. All our LB's have in this scheme. That mid has been open for every team that's played us.

He was our best LB on the team by far yesterday. I just don't know about him developing as an elite MLB. He has been up and down all year in terms of play. He misses a lot of tackles though. David isn't perfect by no means but I've seen better tackling from him than Kwon.

7 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

34-14 Falcons

A lot of the coverage issues can be masked by improving the pass rush. Asking anyone to cover with out pressure up front is almost impossible. 

Archived