NFL Draft Talk (Mainly Titans)

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Nothing beats Sundays man, but yea drafts when good have awesome positive energy. It's a special feeling as a fan. Especially when you got a top 10 pick. You get that shiny new hope!

Sunday's are great. Only thing with Draft is that it's hard to "lose."  It's all about hope.  Sunday's here have been 'please just don't get embarrassed." lol

• Like 1

I prefer Alt over anyone but after really diving into the tackles this week, I’m totally fine with any of them. Especially under Papa Callahan’s tutelage. As of today, this is where I’m at with #7…..

1)MHJ

2)Nabers

3)Trade down

4)Alt/Odunze

5)BPA

• Like 1

Something that I keep thinking about as far as trade down scenarios is that even if the 4 QBs go 1-4, we'd probably still be the next prime trade partner for those QB needy teams after us that are looking to land one of Nix or Penix. Teams like the Raiders, Broncos, Saints, and even the Seahawks potentially could see Nix or Penix as their guy and try to trade up, because they don't want to get beat out by one of the other 2-3 teams. 

If we did end up trading down, Fautanu is my top target. He's probably my biggest draft crush this year. Absolutely love his tape, and I think he's going to be a great pro. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Something that I keep thinking about as far as trade down scenarios is that even if the 4 QBs go 1-4, we'd probably still be the next prime trade partner for those QB needy teams after us that are looking to land one of Nix or Penix. Teams like the Raiders, Broncos, Saints, and even the Seahawks potentially could see Nix or Penix as their guy and try to trade up, because they don't want to get beat out by one of the other 2-3 teams. 

If we did end up trading down, Fautanu is my top target. He's probably my biggest draft crush this year. Absolutely love his tape, and I think he's going to be a great pro. 

I love Fautanu. It would be hard for me not to trade down knowing I can get him. I wonder how the Titans have them graded. 
If they don't have much difference between the top and him and have an offer. I'd seriously think on it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I love Fautanu. It would be hard for me not to trade down knowing I can get him. I wonder how the Titans have them graded. 
If they don't have much difference between the top and him and have an offer. I'd seriously think on it. 

Yeah, Fautanu rules. So much fun to watch on tape. The athleticism, the physicality in his play, the strength. I love everything about him. It would feel like an absolute win-win to me if we could trade down add an extra pick or two and land him.

• Like 1