NFL Draft Talk (Mainly Titans)

KingTitan

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

It’s crazy it’s the first we’ve heard of this.. I thought he was diabetic because I remember seeing the patch on his arm but I thought I was tripping since I never heard it brought up

Yeah let him fall to the 4th round. 

9 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Fentanyl or acid 🤔

Just question for some forum activity/debate. lol

Seeing how deep the love goes or determination to have him on roster. 

Of course, I feel we shouldn't trade up for him or anyone for that matter in this draft. 

5 hours ago, 615finest said:

It’s crazy it’s the first we’ve heard of this.. I thought he was diabetic because I remember seeing the patch on his arm but I thought I was tripping since I never heard it brought up

3 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Shi, let him fall to us in the 2nd. lol.

Don't give me hope.

6 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Idk what it would take, but lets say MHJ slips to right before us, what would you guys think about trading up to secure him? 

Negative. We are in no position to be giving away assets to trade up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Negative. We are in no position to be giving away assets to trade up.

Yeah, it would suck, but moving up even one spot is just too expensive. And it would cost a lot because the Giants would be giddy.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Idk why, but, I just am expecting a shocker. Idk if it’s a weird trade or a player no one is talking about. That 1-6 could be wild. Leading to some unexpected things.

I think the only way it could really break badly for us is if no one actually wants these QBs, Pats take MHJ, Cards take Nabers, Chargers take Alt, and Giants take Odunze.

And then no one wants QB3.

Hard to imagine that happening though with the Vikings’ move.

here's a question: given these 2 choices, which do you take?

A. joe alt at 7

B. olu fashanu after a trade back, giving us an additional day 2 pick

increasingly feels pretty hard for me to say no to B....even if alt is there at 7, tbh

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think the only way it could really break badly for us is if no one actually wants these QBs, Pats take MHJ, Cards take Nabers, Chargers take Alt, and Giants take Odunze.

Oof. That would be tough. But it honestly doesn't seem too crazy.

42 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Day 1 of NFL Draft is around 3 am my local time zone, so if I'm gonna wake up for that, I definitely wish for some excitement. And though I'm a firm believer in the QB run with the first 3 or 4 picks, it'd be exciting to see what they do when chaos breaks loose. 

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

here's a question: given these 2 choices, which do you take?

A. joe alt at 7

B. olu fashanu after a trade back, giving us an additional day 2 pick

increasingly feels pretty hard for me to say no to B....even if alt is there at 7, tbh

I think it would depend on what we could realistically get from that trade.  A third round pick, if it's an early one, could be really valuable in getting another DL to play next to Simmons.

But I also think that I would rather take Alt and try to move down in the second round.  The difference in WR 6 and WR 10 isn't that big to me, and we wouldn't get the value we would moving down in the first, but, assuming Fashanu is still the second ranked tackle, I don't think we can move super far down.

In the last chance mock on the GM Mock Draft subforum, I traded down to 12 with the Titans, and picked up pick 76 and 147, and even moving down that many spots meant I had to settle for Troy Fautanu, since the Bears took Fashanu.

But even then, the extra picks were pretty dang valuable.