NFL Draft Talk (Mainly Titans)

KingTitan

11 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I have a bad feeling we’re going Latham at 7. Alt goes 5, Nabers at 6, and we overdraft Latham.

I think it would be an overdraft by our feelings and maybe draft community but I've seen him projected to go as high as 5. 

It's a mixed bag by some if he really can flip to left. Played it in HS. But that's different from NFL. lol

I'd like to trade down if that's how the draft plays out or Odunze. 

I think if you’re a guy who everyone, from the tape, is worried might be too slow to flip to the left side, and then you forgo all athletic testing at the combine and your school’s pro day, there’s a very good chance that you are too slow to flip the left side.

• Like 1

Crumedy has been one of my late round guys from the start of this season. He would be a great add to our depth.

I think we probably need an early pick at DT as well though.

I also like Rosengarten. Can play left tackle, I think. Athletic. Ended the season with his worst game. If we do the bad thing and take a non-tackle first, he’d be pretty good damage control.

Edited by Daniel

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I’m gonna need someone to tell me Latham’s best game. I need 50 ccs of copium stat!

I would not believe any of the smoke. So much uncertainty. Wasn’t Levis gonna go 1 last year the day before the draft? lol. Ima just enjoy tomorrow. I am expecting the unexpected.

Great talk on the distance of talent between tackles. The benefits of trading down (especially for our situation). And just the overall idea of us and our drafting situation.

I am not obsessed with the idea of any one of these tackles. All these guys in a lot of years could be 1 overall tackles. The top tier looks amazing.

I hope we get an opportunity to trade back.

Get me to tomorrow. Amped.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Great talk on the distance of talent between tackles. The benefits of trading down (especially for our situation). And just the overall idea of us and our drafting situation.

I am not obsessed with the idea of any one of these tackles. All these guys in a lot of years could be 1 overall tackles. The top tier looks amazing.

I hope we get an opportunity to trade back.

Get me to tomorrow. Amped.

Yeah I'm good with anyone of those guys. 
It's not a hate of Alt, it's just that I'm so accepting of any of those guys. 

But they are spitting truth in their discussion. 

Edited by KingTitan
  • Like 1