Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

Posted (edited)

Weird week of cheering for me this week. Butte vs Little Rock is a decision I might regret picking a side to win. If Butte wins my playoffs hopes could slip. But Butte winning is the only way I can control my destiny for the division. A tie is not necessarily the best either because of the division tiebreakers.

Edited by LAOJoe

5 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Weird week of cheering for me this week. Butte vs Little Rock is a decision I might regret picking a side to win. If Butte wins my playoffs hopes could slip. But Butte winning is the only way I can control my destiny for the division. A tie is not necessarily the best either because of the division tiebreakers.

Your last two games are really tough too.

I pretty much need to go 3-0 to surpass you. 

You could watch your game first and if you win, root for me. If you lose root for LR

8 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f8ih1gthqqmzc81hcp

I mean...

Jawaan Taylor [13 GS]: 15 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 15 stuffs allowed.

Compared to the guy I drafted in the 13th round:

Charles Leno [13 GS]: 16 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 7 stuffs allowed.

I was only trying to help. Jawaan is a bad football player in both real life and NSFL.

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if true this may be the league's last season. don't think i can replace more than three owners lol

Will Ferrell Dont GIF by reactionseditor

You need to at least give me a shot to find new owners before you shut this down. (And, if it ever came to that, I'd buy this off you, drop my team and try to keep it running. NSFL deserves to live.)

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean...

Jawaan Taylor [13 GS]: 15 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 15 stuffs allowed.

Compared to the guy I drafted in the 13th round:

Charles Leno [13 GS]: 16 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 7 stuffs allowed.

I was only trying to help. Jawaan is a bad football player in both real life and NSFL.

And BDL

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I don’t understand how my defense is so bad. Especially my secondary. I’ve got multiple all pros starting lol 

Statistically, your secondary is one of the best: second lowest Pass Completion Allowed and your 6.49 Yards Allowed per Pass is within the five fewest. It looks painful at times, but everyone else is hurting that much more.

54 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Statistically, your secondary is one of the best: second lowest Pass Completion Allowed and your 6.49 Yards Allowed per Pass is within the five fewest. It looks painful at times, but everyone else is hurting that much more.

Good context. I still feel like teams move through my defense like swiss cheese. I feel like I'm often in a situation where I force two incompletions and then let up a 18 yard pass for the first down lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Good context. I still feel like teams move through my defense like swiss cheese. I feel like I'm often in a situation where I force two incompletions and then let up a 18 yard pass for the first down lol

Its just how the sim works.  I somehow am averaging 25 points since Jeff Wilson has entered as RB1 with Taysom Hill at QB

Edited by bcb1213