Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

Posted (edited)

Interesting tidbit: 

Glen*: 195-175-1, 1 trophy
RandyMossIsBoss: 136-114-3, 1 trophy    

After this year (and depending on the outcome of the Taco Bowl), Glen will remain 5th overall in the all-time wins rank, while RMIB could potentially pass swoosh ( :( ) and take 11th place. Both owners are going for their 2nd Guacamole Trophy.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

@Glen @RandyMossIsBoss I'm sorry, but only one of you can finish off their terrific season by hoisting the Guacamole Trophy... Season 27's champion will be decided now!

Taco Bowl XXVII: https://youtu.be/sS-GL4t7P3M
GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d7fqmbBgrPTbjEvCTaKWps_rpAIUxYX9/view?usp=sharing

Thank so much to everyone for participating! I'll update the Owner Hall-of-Fame page shortly. You can expect an announcement for the next season to come in the next couple weeks, although I have a vacation scheduled for late June so I'm unsure how that will impact things.

• Like 5

I did not see Tokyo in the BizzBowl, i assume that is a mod error and will wait for correction

In all seriousness, congrats to both teams on a good season and to Nacho for another successful sim season.  I'll get back to madden this week.  I didn't want to take any shine off the postseason

• Like 3

Spoiler

Damn. Exactly as I predicted. LR by 8.

Congrats both and @Glen congrats on the win and giving me the only result that I would not be disappointed in my team in.

I keep circling back to that game vs Burlington I lost when I experimented some things. How would things have gone if I won that and had homefield in our playoff game. We already know I could beat Rio on the road ;) .