Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I traded away a slew of strong defenders and added a ton of picks. Holding the team's lack of success against Dak is sort of misleading, considering that I was also weakening the team to gain future assets.

Guess I'm just not a fan of the wording. The move for Dak was for the future.

Ya. I decided to keep talks about future seasons out of it this time so I purposely didn't touch on it.

• Like 1

Dak was great he was #3 on my Salsa ballot despite the teams he was on. I guess he had to do a lot of passing from behind and didn't fold under pressure so much as he just couldn't close the gap.

I don’t disagree with these ranking at all.

now tbf I stopped reading at #1.. but good list

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Ya. I decided to keep talks about future seasons out of it this time so I purposely didn't touch on it.

That makes lots of sense.

My defense was atrocious (which is predictable, considering the players that left). Amon-Ra, Puka and even Dak were more than fine in the sim this year. You can win with that core group. Unless you have an elite roster, you can't win without a legitimate QB. That was Wattsville's accomplishment this year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That makes lots of sense.

My defense was atrocious (which is predictable, considering the players that left). Amon-Ra, Puka and even Dak were more than fine in the sim this year. You can win with that core group. Unless you have an elite roster, you can't win without a legitimate QB. That was Wattsville's accomplishment this year.

Dak is good enough IMO but the defense was too far off. Experiments went wrong short term but it probably helps you quickly know much more for future seasons.

• Like 1

Mac Jones and my defense just didn't let me tank... Only in NSFL does Mac Daddy keep us winning 🤐

Considering making moves this off-season. A few key names below 
Joe Burrow
Chris Jones 
Travis Etienne 
Rashan Gary 

2 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Mac Jones and my defense just didn't let me tank... Only in NSFL does Mac Daddy keep us winning 🤐

Considering making moves this off-season. A few key names below 

Chris Jones 

👀

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 8:14 PM, LAOJoe said:

I might be open to moving some guys as well. I could move Wyatt Teller, Joel Bitonio or Creed Humphrey. Maybe Aaron Jones but I'm leaning on keeping him after 2 great seasons. Maybe Drake London or Ja'Marr Chase. I could also move the #2 overall pick.

4 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Last year the thread was posted right at the end of May so it should be posted soon.

Usually Nacho makes a draft order post at the end of the season, I don't know if I was missing that or not. I've been quite out of the loop this season

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

Congrats to Rio on another #1 seed as his division gets easier and the Blue just gets stronger.

Tough competition will make you stand out in that division! You got this pumpkin