Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

23 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Was Chase Young ever tagged as a 3-tag player? Or did he not play at a 3-tag spot enough in any season?

On it. One sec.

Edit: in Season 25, Pete kept Chase Young for 3 tags. Chase Young did not hit the S26 draft. Therefore, Chase Young still costs 3 tags.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

On it. One sec.

Edit: in Season 25, Pete kept Chase Young for 3 tags. Chase Young did not hit the S26 draft. Therefore, Chase Young still costs 3 tags.

I see Orca also kept them at 3 tags last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I see Orca also kept them at 3 tags last year.

I swear to God I sometimes say they/them way before it was the woke thing to do even when him/her and what not is the obvious thing to say. And not because I was super woke or anything.

A lot of that habit has to do with not always knowing the gender of the person behind an avatar. Decent chance the guy with the chick in the pic is a guy. lol. Then it probably just spread to being used often enough without even thinking. This time for Chase Young who obviously identifies as a dew drop or some ****.

32 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

A lot of that habit has to do with not always knowing the gender of the person behind an avatar. Decent chance the guy with the chick in the pic is a guy. lol. Then it probably just spread to being used often enough without even thinking. This time for Chase Young who obviously identifies as a dew drop or some ****.

I'm really scar Jo

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I swear to God I sometimes say they/them way before it was the woke thing to do even when him/her and what not is the obvious thing to say. And not because I was super woke or anything.

It actually was the way everyone was commonly addressed up until about 100 years ago. Its not woke just the way things always used to be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It actually was the way everyone was commonly addressed up until about 100 years ago. Its not woke just the way things always used to be.

I could be mistaken but I think you have to go further back before the US was a country to get to the use of more neutral talk. Women argued men could only vote because of "he" wording but for criminal law "he" was considered neutral. Not sure on the history besides that.