Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

9 hours ago, Kingram said:

Are we actually going to allow a new owner to keep a FB and a mediocre TE and drop arguably the best safety in the league????

You can't convince me this guy isn't a plant by someone. I've never seen him anywhere else on the forum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You can't convince me this guy isn't a plant by someone. I've never seen him anywhere else on the forum.

He's read and ignored multiple people's warnings via DM. If he wants to stubbornly sabotage himself so be it. If he doesn't trust us I also don't blame him. Lol

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Harper making his long awaited return to the forum?

But I agree - he seems like a bot lol

Edited by Scalamania

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

He's read and ignored multiple people's warnings via DM. If he wants to stubbornly sabotage himself so be it. If he doesn't trust us I also don't blame him. Lol

Sucks. That roster had lots of talent. Could've gotten assets by moving picks/players instead of letting them fall to the draft for nothing in return.

I wish at the very least he swapped Quinn with Young though. I wouldn't like the keepers still but at the very least they would make some sense. And TE/FB swap for one of his 3-taggers. Then all would look fine even with Geno being a waste of tags. (Although maybe the sim like him this year).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

After that rookie season is the sim even gonna care he went #1?

Was a joke that he's going to be taken #1 again and not be worth it.

He's going to need a couple of seasons before he's serviceable imo, and that's assuming he takes a big step forward his next two years.

13 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I wish at the very least he swapped Quinn with Young though. I wouldn't like the keepers still but at the very least they would make some sense. And TE/FB swap for one of his 3-taggers. Then all would look fine even with Geno being a waste of tags. (Although maybe the sim like him this year).

Exactly.

I offered him what was market value this offseason for 3 tags. I don't really need them as I'd prefer to keep the 2 picks offered. I'd keep Bolles I guess, which is a good keeper, but it was more to help him.