Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

I’m touching grass as we speak. 

it’s raining. 

it’s so cold and wet and muddy.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

He’s with his wife. Who he’s treating this entire weekend. Because it’s her birthday. He made sure to go out of his way to tell us. It’s right there a few pages ago

Petition to start the draft the Friday before Josh's wife's birthday each year.

Signatures:

TL

4 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I’m just confused. In the time it took for him to write that he could’ve just sent Nacho a few guys he wanted at his pick

I think you missed the part - again - where it was made clear that someone is having a birthday this weekend.

31 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I’m just confused. In the time it took for him to write that he could’ve just sent Nacho a few guys he wanted at his pick

You’ve clearly never felt the euphoria of touching grass

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I get it.  I'm never the rush to pick guy.  Probably could have made the one pick when he posted but it's no big deal.  We wouldn't have made it much further

I think that's it for me: if you're busy, handle your business. No biggie. It just seemed like his post explaining why he wouldn't pick took more time than actually making his pick. (Not to mention: this isn't the first time.)

I'm also the type that doesn't want to be on the clock... I don't want people waiting for me. I'd rather get it done and over with as quickly as possible.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Scout for BDL! You should be combine watching 

Hate to say it, but the combine sort of bores me. Big dude ran. Another big dude ran. That guy jumped high. That guy? Not so much. Woah, his hands are large.

I know it's a bad thing to admit, but it just doesn't hold my interest. I'd rather look at the bulk stats later.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scalamania said:

200.webp?cid=6c09b952dbuhjp3x9k3e6nrek93

I went to the gym for the first time in my life, touched a barbell and actually cried.

my life is so very hard.

please @TOUCAN make your pick, this league is all I have