2024 49ers offseason

49erurtaza

Mike Silver on No Huddle podcast said that there isn't an offer out there for Aiyuk right now that includes a first round pick. It could change, but he doesn't think there will be an offer with a first round pick on the table. 

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Mike Silver on No Huddle podcast said that there isn't an offer out there for Aiyuk right now that includes a first round pick. It could change, but he doesn't think there will be an offer with a first round pick on the table. 

And if there isn't a 1st offered, Aiyuk isn't going anywhere.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Forge said:

I figured as much and it does not make sense to offer one in this draft class. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Aiyuk's agent just out there firing bombs is a highlight of the off-season for me 

These "content creators" who are desperate for clicks are really a joke.  Screw this guy, more fake news. 

Shower thought but I feel like Deebo would be the perfect kick returner under the new kick return rules. Seems like short-area quickness and an ability to break tackles are a premium quality to have with everyone so close together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geek said:

Shower thought but I feel like Deebo would be the perfect kick returner under the new kick return rules. Seems like short-area quickness and an ability to break tackles are a premium quality to have with everyone so close together.

Too bad he has such a propensity to get dinged up so often...  Otherwise, yes. 

2 hours ago, Geek said:

I had the same thought. He's the best KR in the NFL. Very good for us. He doesn't need to do it every game, but in the 4th quarter of a close game that is tied or we are losing? Sign me the F up 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Geek said:

I think having CMC and Deebo Samuel back there would be insane. We could end up having great field possessions when the game is on the line. 

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

Maoicco said that Aiyuk didnt show up for voluntary work outs? What???? 

Sounds like that is the case. Everyone thought he was showing up because of his IG post, but I guess he was just messing with people lol 

6 hours ago, GW21 said:

Looks like Purdy hasn't been doing too much relaxing this offseason. 

Is that the scar? Damn, that thing looks gnarly lol